Chapter 18

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

(After Breakfast, all of them went back to the living room but before they walk away, Sunggyu stopped them.)

Yah~ who’s going to clean for you??

Oppa don’t worried I will do it.

No, Sungjong you clean it for today and we will take turns.

Ah wae hyung???

No wae! Go .

Thank you Sungjongieee (They said in unison and you laughed at them)

(After all of them went to the living room, you feel bad for Sungjong so you helped him. You both finished the dish together and before you both went to the living room, you took a small transparent bowl with you into the store room and filled it with lemon candy. You closed the door and handle Sungjong the candy.)

YAY!!! NOONA I LOVE YOU!!! (He said while hugging you)

(you and Sungjong went to the living room and you sat beside Sunggyu.)

What’s with the screaming and I love you???

Noona gave me Lemon candy. (Sungjong said while eating them.)

(You giggle a bit)

Hey, let’s go to the beach. (Sungyeol suggested)

(Everyone nodded and went back to their rooms to change while you just sat there and waited for them. They all came down after few minutes in their shorts and t-shirts while Reina wore her bikini under her oversized t-shirt and shorts.)

Noona why didn’t you change??

Well Sungjong let me tell you this Noona don’t like to swim at the beach. (Reina said)

Why?? (They ask in unison.)

She said is not safe. (Reina said while laughing)

(You hit her) Unni!!

What is true.

Whatever let’s go!(You said)

(All of them went outside and you locked the door. Infinite being impatient walked to the gates first.)

Where are you guys going?? (Reina asked)

The beach duh. (Woohyun said)

(You and Reina started to laugh, while Infinite look at you two with a clueless expression.)

Oh god that’s funny. (Reina said)

Come on, there’s a shortcut to the beach than walk all the way down the hill.

(you and Reina walked to the side of the house so Infinite follow you. The next thing they knew their a staircase lead down to the beach.)

Oh. (They said in unison)

(Reina continue laughing while walking down the stairs to the beach. Went you reached the beach they ran towards the sea and play with the waters. You sat down on the soft sand and look at them play with each others. Sunggyu sat beside you and stares at you.)

Oppa~ stop staring..

I can’t help it.

Let’s sleep and enjoy it. (You lie down on the sand while your head was on Sunggyu’s leg.)

(While, laying on Sunggyu’s leg you felt a pairs of arm carry you up bridal style and you taught is Sunggyu so you didn’t bother to open your eyes. Sunddenly the person holding you, is running. So you open your eyes and saw Woohyun carrying you running.)

Oppa~ w-why are you running??

(He just gave you a smirk. You look at the direction his running and you notice it was the sea.)

OPPA!!!!

(Sunggyu on the other hand taught you sat up so he didn’t bother opening his eyes when suddenly he heard your voice. He ran towards the sound and saw Woohyun carrying you and was about to drop you down on the water.)

OPPA! NO~

~~~~~~ I’m sorry but the guys dare me.

Oppa! Help me!

(Woohyun look around and saw Sunggyu run towards him so he quickly drop you down on the water and ran for his life. Sunggyu ran towards you and help you up and brought you to the shore. You stand and gave a glare at Woohyun. Sunggyu let go of your arms and ran after Woohyun.)

NAM WOOHYUN! You’re not going anywhere after what you done to my girl! He still chasing him)

Is not my fault Hyung! L dares me! He said if I don’t throw ~~~~~`~~ into the water I will be kissing a random chick here….. (He said trying to run away from Sunggyu)

 


Thank you for reading :D

School will start tomorrow ><

Readers wait for me this friday

 to update 

Comment and Subscribe :D