Chapter 29

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

-2nd Day till deadline-

(You were having class but the teachers were having a meeting. While you chat with your friend, you suddenly heard screaming sound. So did your friends. Then someone slammed the door to your class open. You were surprise to see your brother there with 1 of named Im Siwan.)

Oppa…. (You said)

~~~~~~  ! Appa is in the hospital! (Hyunshik said)

WHAT!! (You screamed and stood up from your seat)

Hyung! Take her bag, let’s go ~~~~~~~ ! (HYunshik said and Siwan nodded and took your bag)

WAIT! (Reina yelled)

(The three of you turn towards her)

I want to follow!

(Hyunshik nodded and she follows you, your brother and Siwan to the van outside the school.they rushed to the hospital after getting into a van. Minutes later they arrived at the hospital and rushed inside especially you. You found out the room number and ran to the elevator. You burst into the room.)

Shhh (Your mom warned you)

Umma, how is Appa?? (You asked)

Let’s talk outside. (You said)

-Outside the room-

How is obonim, ommonim??? (Reina asked)

The doctor said your father have a high blood pressure.(You mom stated)

Is he going to be okay??? (Hyunshik asked)

Yes. For now. He has to stay for 2 days for check up. (Your mom said)

(You all sighed in relief)

But the problem is your dad had a pile of appointment tomorrow and all of it is important to our company… (Your mom added)

I will go. (Hyunshik volunteered)

No, you can’t we have practise tomorrow. (Siwan said)

Then, I will go…. (You suddenly voiced out)

Are you sure honey?? (Your mom asked)

Yeah~ why won’t I ???

Well since you came this far from hiding your real self… (Hyunshik said)

So what about it???

Won’t you regret it?? (Reina said)

Nope. For Appa’s sake I won’t. (You said)

Are you sure?? (your mom asked you again)

Yes.

Then I will ask Secretary Jung to send you the files and all the appointment. (Your mom said)

(You nodded. After few minutes, you all went inside the room and waited for your dad to wake up and eventually he woke up. You all chatted with him for a while and went home.)



 

She agrees....

What will Happen next???

THANK YOU FOR READING ^^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :DD

No Silence readers pls :DD

Hope you like this chapter :DD