Chapter 31

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

-Next Day-

(There where nothing big going on in the office so you didn’t go. You stayed at home and then something hit you. ‘You are now working for your dad temporary and sooner or late your cover will be out and why didn’t you move back home since your mom is alone now.’

So you took out the entire box and texted your brother that you will be packing all yours and his stuff back to the mansion. You took the boxes to your room first and packed every single thing inside it. After you’re room you went to your brother room and after that you went to the small library.

Later did you know, you’re living room is fill with boxes. So you called Mr.Hong to send a truck here. After few minutes, you heard a honk and you knew the truck was here. So Mr.Hong and the workers helped you too move every box into the truck except for your furniture’s because you will not have enough space at home to put.

After few hours of loading, you now got on the car Mr.Hong came with and went to the mansion. When you arrive at the mansion, the maids helped you to unload the boxes from the truck into the mansion.

Once the boxes were place at the respective room, you unpack the stuff from the box. Then you move on to the boxes in the library. By the time you finish, you glance at the clock and notice it was 7pm already.

So you told the maid to cook for you since you’re tired to move around. The food came and you ate. After that you went upstairs to your room you missed so much.

modern-kids-room-designs-1-510x402.jpg

You took you’re bath, dry your hair and went straight to bed.)



 

Comment and Subscribe 

Thank you for reading :DD