Chapter 3

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

(When you woke up, you were wondering when you got home because the last thing you remember is that you fell asleep in Sunggyu’s car. You sat up and notice a piece of on your desk you took it and read it.)

Babe:

I’m sorry for searching inside. You were sleeping so peacefully so I decide not to wake you up so I search in your bag for the keys and send you to your room. Next time put your name on the door so that I know which is your room than standing outside 4 rooms clueless.

Sunggyu Oppa <3

사랑해요*I love you*

(you giggle at his note and when to take a bath. After a refreshing bath, you wore an oversized t-shirt and a short. You made breakfast and sat in front of a TV eating your breakfast. After finishing your breakfast, you heard the door bell rang. You went to open the door and it was Sunggyu standing in front of the door smiling.)

Good Morning babe. (He said and gave you a morning kiss)

Morning oppa. (You said and open the door wider to let him in)

What brings you here???

Why??? Aren’t I welcome here???

I didn’t mean in that way…

I just came to see you since you sleep early yesterday. (He pouts as he sat on the couch.)

 Aww. At least I’m a wake now. (You said as you sat next to him and cuddle next him.)

Yeah if not I will be standing outside.

(Both of you were sitting together in the living room watching some movie. Time passes so fast until you start to yawn and look at the clock and notice it was 8. You turn to look at Sunggyu and you saw that his sleeping so you sat up quietly and went to the kitchen and cook. When you’re done with the food you woke Sunggyu up to eat.)

Oppa.(You shook him a little)

Hmm…. (He rubbed his eyes a bit)

Let’s eat I cook dinner.

Oh. Okay. (he said and sat up)

(Both you and Sunggyu walked to the kitchen and eat. After dinner Sunggyu offer to help you with the dishes.)

Oppa. You don’t need to come by tomorrow.

Wae???

I need to go somewhere before school starts.

I will come along.

No. I mean you don’t have to, because this is my privacy so you can’t interfere.

Fine~ (He said)

Thank you oppa. (You said)

(after the talking, Sunggyu has to go back so you send him to the door and waved at him. You when upstairs and took your bath and slept.)

-Next day (At School)-

Sunggyu, where’s ~~~~~~~ ??? (Reina asked him)

I don’t know, she told me not to pick her up because she needs to go somewhere.(He said)

Really?? Where could she be??? II Woo what day is today??? (Reina asked)

Monday 26th  . why???(II Woo answer)

Couldn’t be today right??? (She mumble to herself)

-Meanwhile at your house-

(You woke up and notice it’s 8 so you quickly got dress but you’re not going to school so you dress casually. You were suppose to be at the airport by 10 but you only got 1 hour so you just took an outfit like this

Shirt11.jpg

with this flats

sf_9007.jpg

 

you ran out of your house and to the street to get a taxi. A taxi stopped and you got on and you told the driver to go where and you told him to speed up. After 45 minutes, you finally arrive at the airport. You paid him and got off and ran straight to the gates. When you arrive there, you were lucky the plane hasn’t arrived yet. So you sat down on the chair there and catch your breath and called Mr.Hong to pick you up. After 10 minutes, the plane landed and you got up and walked to the front and try to find a familiar figure. You saw him and ran up to him.)

OPPA!! (you ran up to him and hug him)

~~~~~~~ ! (He hug back)

Oppa, I miss you, (You said and pouted)

Let’s go before it become a chaos.

Why???

Did you forget who am I ???

Owh!

! Too late! Fans.