Chapter 16

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

(After the drama, there still time before dinner, so you decide to just order takes out because you haven’t bought any groceries. You called pizza and it arrived after 45 minutes. The boys helped you to take the pizza and you were about to paid went suddenly a hand came out of nowhere with a credit card. You look up and it was Sunggyu.)

Oppa….

I will pay.

But- (You were cut off)

No buts…

(The guy took the credit card and swap It. he return back the card. You thanked the delivery guy and close the door. You and Sunggyu walked back to the living room and sat down. After finishing all the pizza, you clean it up since you knew the others are absorbed with the drama. You closed the box and threw it at the bin in the kitchen. You cleared the coffee table and went to the kitchen and made tea. While waiting for the water to boil, you went to the living room and asked them what they would drink.)

Do you all want any drinks?? (You asked)

(They all shook their heads with their eyes still glued to the TV.  After that you went back to the kitchen. The water was boiled so you made tea for yourself. You place the tea on the counter and went to the study room and took a note pad. You went back to the kitchen and sat at the dining table along with your tea. You started to write down things that you needed to buy. While writing down the list you felt a pair of arm wrapped around your shoulder. You turn around and found out its Sunggyu.)

Oppa~

What are you doing?

Writing a list.

For what??

Grocery shopping.

Can I come?

Sure…

Yay! And one more thing how come you’re the one doing the house chores??

Well Reina doesn’t like to do chores and I don’t feel comfortable with a maid around here..

Wae??

I don’t like to bossing people around to do thing that I’m supposed to do it myself

Aww~my girl likes to do housework. (He said while pulling a chair next to you.)

So what brings you here??

I’m bored without you… (He pouted)

If you’re bored, help me with something…

What is it??

Go to the room near the stairs and take 7 blankets out for me.

Why??

Just do it, we will need it later.

Okay.

(After Sunggyu when to the room, you finish your list, you put it on the counter and place your tea set in the sink and wash them. You finish washing it and you saw Sunggyu came back with 7 blankets. You took some of them and went to the living room. Like you guessed their sleeping, you put one blanket on each of them. After that you look at the time and it’s 12 midnight.)

Oppa I’m going to sleep now…

Oh. Okay, I’m going too..

(Both of you went up the stairs and head both of you parted ways. You went to the left while he went to the right. You took a bath and went to bed so did Sunggyu.)



 

Thank you for reading ^^

Sorry if this chapter is boring. ><

Anyways school's going to start in 2 days :O

haiz... 3 months of school holiday ended in a blink of an eye

you

Comment and Subscribe :D