Chapter 21

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

-Next Morning-

(You woke and as expected, when you open your eyes you were greeted by a good-looking guy. You stared at him for a while and went you’re about to get off the bed, a pair of hand yanked you back down to the bed. You turn around and he was smiling at you.)

Good morning~~~~~~~ (He said)

Good morning oppa.

(Both of you eventually got up from bed, Sunggyu went back to his room while you took your bath. When you’re done bathing, you went downstairs and cooked like you usually do. When you’re done cooking, you woke everyone up. Breakfast was serve went thy came down. After breakfast, Infinite were in the play room while you were at the garden but this garden were different from the garden outside your kitchen, this garden only appears if you went go into the garden deeper. You were surrounded by flowers, trees and a patio.

After few hours….

Anyone see ~~~~~~  ??? (Sunggyu asked)

Nope haven’t seen her after breakfast. (Woohyun said without looking away from the game.)

Reina do you have any idea where ~~~~~~ have been??

Nope, why don’t you try the library…

Already….

The garden??

Yes. She isn’t there either.

That’s weird she never left without a warning…

Any more ideas were she went???

Let’s see… oh there is one place but I rarely know the way….

Where??

Come with me.

(All 7 of them followed Reina and walked to the garden.)

I thought I told you she’s not here…

Yes, you did tell me but she is not here but there. (Reina pointed towards the a path with a Big tree in the middle.)

garden-design-31.jpg

 

(They follow Reina towards the big tree and turn to the left. And they saw another way into the deep garden.)

25637c0cdcac2b25_Garden_Designs_B.gif

 

(Later did they know is that they were surrounded by trees, flowers and colourful plants and bushes.)

landscape-design-plans-rock-flower.jpg

Where are we going?? (Sungyeol asked)

To where ~~~~~~  is of course…

It seem like you’re bring us to the mountain….

Where’s the gate again?? (Reina mumble to herself)

We are not lost right?? (Hoya asked with a worried expression)

Hope we’re not..(She said)

Oh there is it.

(She pointed towards a wooden door.

Outdoor-garden-patio-lighting.jpg?v=1326

 

 They walked towards the wooden door and into another small garden. They walked to the left and through the gates.

patio-design-1.jpg

 

 After all the walking they finally reached a patio where you were.)

Patio-Design-4.jpg

 


erinchua yeah i'm getting busier everyday. i will try to update more today....

THANK YOU for reading :D

COMMENT

AND 

SUBSCRIBE

you :D