Chapter 14

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

-1 day till summer break-

(You when to school with Sunggyu like usual. You reached school into the classroom and greeted everyone)

Annyeonghasaeyeoh(You bow)

Anyeong~~~~~~~-ah (Infinite and Reina answer you like usual)

~~~~~~~ what time will the flight leaves tomorrow?? (Reina asked)

Oh about that, it’s leaving tomorrow noon so everyone has to gather at the airport by 11 morning. (You told Reina and Infinite)

Okay (They answer)

Oppa, Myungsoo and Sungjong is coming right? (You ask)

Yup their coming…

(You nodded and class started like usual. When it’s lunch time, you, Reina and Infinite went to the cafeteria and eat. You spotted Sungjong and Myungsoo so you when towards them.)

Annyeong. (You said with a smile)

Annyeong Noona. (Sungjong beamed and smile)

Annyeong. (L gave a simple answer)

The flight is noon and be at the airport by 11 morning. Arasseo?? (You said and asked)

Deh…(Both of them said)

(The others came to the table and join you, Sungjong and L. after Lunch, you, Reina and Infinite walking to class when suddenly your phone rang. You took it out and look at the caller ID and it’s your mom. You excuse yourself and walk away from them as far as you can.)

(You answer the phone and you mom said you should bring some lotion and sun block with you won’t get a sunburn. You told her you will and she keeps on telling you to bring this and that. She almost talked to you until you miss 2 classes. You told her that you still have class and hung up. After that you went back to class. School ended and teacher wishes you all have a good summer and students are cheering from other class as well. Sunggyu and you went for a date after school. Both of you roamed the city and ate dinner. After dinner you and him took a walk at the park and went home.)

Bye babe. (He said and he lean in to give you a kiss.)

(After a while you both pull away and you blushed.) B-bye o-oppa (you stutter)

(After that you went inside your house and blush again. Sunggyu walked home smile to himself. When he reach home he saw a figure at the living room sitting there. He went towards her.)

Where have you been ?? (She asked)

Out.

With??

My girlfriend.

Your g-girlfriend???!

Yup.

Who is the girlfriend of yours??? And you didn’t tell me about it.

You didn’t ask and her name is ~~~~~~  .

Even if I didn’t ask you should tell me.

I will tell you went I come back from the summer vacation with my friends.

You’re going on a vacation.

(He just nodded)

And you didn’t tell me earlier!

Well you were busy with work and you don’t have time with me at all..

I don’t have time to argue with you so just go back to you room.

Goodnight  Omma

Yeah~ *~~~~~~~ who are you and what are you planning on my son?* (she thought herself)



 

Thank you for reading ^^

OMO.... What's going to happen???

Omma??

Anyone guess that the lady is Sunggyu's mom??

if there is Comment :D

you

Comment and Subscribe :D