Chapter 6

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

-Next Day-

(When you woke up, you took your bath, wore your uniform and went downstairs to cook. After cooking, you were about to go upstairs to wake your brother when suddenly he walk down the stairs.)

Oppa, are you sick???(You ask while you examine him)

No, I’m not sick and why did you ask??

Well you woke without me waking you up….

I’m not sick. I just woke up because I have to work today.

Oh. Anyways come eat.

(Both went to the kitchen and eat.)

~~~~~~~ you don’t need to cook dinner for me.

Why??

I might not come back today, we are starting a new album.

Oh. Well take care okay, I have to go now.(You put the dishes away and took your stuff)

Bye Oppa. (You hug him and left.)

-Outside-

Oppa.(You said and hugged Sunggyu)

Good morning babe.(He kissed your cheek.)

Good morning.

Let’s go. (He said and you just nodded)

-In the classroom-

(You and Sunggyu walked into the class and were greeted by your friends. As school ends, you went home with Sunggyu walking you home.)*A/N: I don’t have any Ideas to write. Sorry><*

(As days pass it was Saturday already, so you and Hyunshik was planning to visit your parents since they don’t know Hyunshik came back. While waiting for Mr.Hong to pick you and Hyunshik, you called your mom. You told her you’re going to bring a “Guy friend” over to meet them and he even will stay for dinner. She was happy over the phone. You hung up because Mr.Hong came to pick both of you. You locked the door and the gate then you go into the car. After few minutes of drive, the car finally stopped and the door opens. Your parents greeted you and then they try to peek in the car who is the guy friend of yours.)

Omma, appa, annyeong. (You greeted them along with a hug)

So who is the guy friend of yours??? (Your mom ask with curiosity)

His very close to me… (You said)

Who is it? (You father asked)

Oppa come out.(You said)

(Your parents looked at the car and their eyes widen)

Omma, Appa. (He said and hugged them)

Omo! You’re back. (Your mom hugged him tighter)

Omma—can’t breathe…..

Oh sorry..

Why didn’t you tell us you’re coming back? (Your father asked)

Well even if I tell it wouldn’t be a surprise anymore. (He said)

Anyways let’s go inside and talk, dinner is ready.(Your mother said)

(Your brother, your parents and you went in the house and towards the dining table. Dinner was serve and you and your family enjoys it. After dinner there’s dessert and is your favourite dessert, tiramisu brownie trifle

tiramisu.jpg

 

After dessert your parent lead you and Hyunshik to the living room to continue the conversation. Later did you know it’s already 10.)

Omo. You should get going.(Your mom said)

Why?? (You asked)

Since Hyunshik came back from the trip, he should get some rest.

I’m sure he don’t need it.

Why not. (you mom asked)

Well…. His been sleeping for the last few days he been here accept that one day he have to go to work… (You explain)

Oh… wait! You came back few days ago… (You mom and dad said)

Yup. (Hyunshik answer without and fear.)

I think I will be in the library, so oppa can explain everything. (You said)

( you stand up and walked to the third floor where the library is. You went into the library and look for a book. When you found one, you walked to the arm chair in front of the fire place. Meanwhile, Hyunshik were in the living room explaining everything to his parents.)

We will let you of this time. (Your dad said)

Is late already you should bring ~~~~~~~ home. (Your mom said)

Yeah. (Hyunshik said as he got up and walk to the library.)

(The next thing you knew is that you felt a sleep on the arm chair holding on to the book you were reading.  You didn’t notice he came in. he squat down to your level.)

~~~~~~~ wake up.(He said with a low tone)

Hmm… oppa. (You said as you half awake)

Time to go home.(he said as he remove the book from your hands)

Hmm….(you said and rubbed your eyes.)

Want oppa to carry you??? (He asks as he knew you’re too sleepy to walk.)

(You didn’t reply but just nodded. He laughed at your laziness and carry you bridal style to the car. Eventually you reach home. Hyunshik carry you to your room and tuck you in bed. As for him he took a bath and went to bed as well.)


 

I'm so Sorry for not updating >_<

i was busy cause school is starting soon

so i was rushing to finish up this story.

i wrote down the story and try to update as soon as i can :O

I'm really Sorry.

THANK YOU for being patient.

you

Thank you for reading this chapter :)

Comment and Sunbscribe