Chapter 27

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

-At the ---------- Café-

(As you reach the café, you didn’t know who Sunggyu’s mom is but suddenly a guy grabbed you arm and lead you towards a lady wearing a sunglasses.)

Miss ~~~~~~  I’m Sunggyu’s mom. (She said with a smile)

Oh. Annyeonghasaeyeoh. (You said and bow)

Sit down. (She said)

(You sat down)

Ah, Omonim why did—(you were cut of)

Call me Mrs.Kim.

Oh deh *Arrogant* (You told yourself) Mrs.Kim, why did you wish to meet me??

Do you want anything??? (She ask you)

A… I will have a Cold Americano. Thank you

Get her one of that. (She told the guys next to her)

Can I know why I’m here?

Be patient girl. Anyways tell me about yourself.

Oh okay. My name is ~~~~~~~  I’m 19 studying at International High School Of Seoul this year is my senior year. (You were about to continue when she suddenly stopped you)

Stop.

(You looked at her confuse)

Miss, here’s your drink. (The guy said)

Thank you.

What’s your last name??

a—I’m sorry but I can’t tell you

Why not???

Because I promise myself not to tell anyone even my friends.

Anyways, that’s not the only question I want an answer.

Why are you planning on my son?

Huh? I don’t understand what Mrs.Kim you’re saying…

Don’t act dumb. Cause I’m sure you’re a nerd you should know much..

Mrs. Kim if you’re trying to ask me what I did to your son to fall in love with me and if I’m after the money.

You’re a bright girl.

All I can tell you is I sincerely love him and I don’t take a damn care about those money.

I don’t care you are after the money or not all I want is you to break up with him.

B-break up??

Yes. His going to leave you soon trusts me.

What makes you so sure??

All I can say is his going to be engage in few months time…

What do you mean engage??

Well me and his father is arranging it with this girl.

I know he wouldn’t leave me….

Well don’t say I didn’t warn you. If you don’t leave him all I will do is force him to left this country with the girl.

You wouldn’t, his you’re son!

Well I want my son to get a better image I have to.

Don’t you care about his feelings??

Of course I do.

Then why are you doing this to him??

Darling, you have been a mother you don’t know how important it is for her own child to marry a good wife or husband.

Even if I haven’t been one—(You were cut off)

Look at you darling, you’re a nerd. Do you think a family which is on the list of rich families in Seoul taking a nerd as their in-law?? No right, is not like I don’t want him to marry the one he like is just that the one he love is a nerd.

But… (She cut you off)

This is your fault if his marrying the girl he doesn’t love when his love is still with you. Then, rumours will start and his image will be known as a player. And if you leave him, he might let go everything that has you in it and marry the girl, who knows maybe he will love her. You’re just no match for him.

I still don’t believe you will do that to your son.

 Fine! If you’re not willing to leave him no matter what, I will make you suffer if not I will make your friend suffer and if I’m not mistaken her name is Lee Reina or should I go for the guy Jung II Woo??

Don’t mess with my friends!

I will give you 3 weeks time since both of you have a lot to settle. (With that she left)

(After sitting there thinking, you know she can’t do anything to you. But she can do something to Reina and II Woo. You let out a sigh and went home. You cooked, ate and went up to your room. You sat on your bed and pulled your knee to your chest and staring into space.)



 

DID anyone saw INFINITE's new

colour hairstyle??

If you haven't go here

http://nolimitinfinite.com/archive

HOYA : BLONDE
SUNGYEOL : ORANGE
DONGWOO : GREY
WOOHYUN : MAROON
... MYUNGSOO : BLACK
SUNGGYU : MIGHT BE RED TOO / HIS CURRENT HAIR (with new bangs)
SUNGJONG : BLACK got little bit of red too....

Too tell the truth......

Hoya looks like Tony from HOT

and i don't like Sungyeol's new hairstyle -.-

ANYWAYS

THANK YOU for reading:D

No silent Reader pls.... 

Comment and Subscribe :D