Chapter 17

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

-Next Morning-

(You woke up because of the Sun shine through your window blinds. You went to take a bath and wore a t-shirt with shorts. You walked into Sunggyu’s room and you saw him sleeping peacefully. He was sleeping on the left bunk bed on top.)

Oppa~

Hmm`~

Do you wanna go grocery shopping or do you wanna sleep??

i-i will go. (He answer when his still half asleep.)

Then go take a bath and come down.

Okay~

(You went out the room towards the kitchen, you took you’re note pad and you went to your room and called Mr.Song to pick you up to the supermarket. After that, you grabbed your purse and went downstairs for Mr.Song. While you wait for Mr.Song, Sunggyu came down just in time.)

Oppa, I thought you’re going to continue sleeping.

I won’t be your Boyfriend if I did that.

Haha. Anyways let’s go the ride should be here.

Okay.

(Both of you went outside and you locked the door. As you said the limo arrive just in time. Both of you got into the car and Mr.Song drove off. After few minutes, the car stopped and you both got out of the car. Sunggyu took a cart and the grocery shopping started.)

Oppa, one cart is not enough….

Really??

Trust me is not enough…

Fine I will go take another one. (So he did)

(You actually bought a lot of groceries like, meat, vegetables, sea food, fruits, and snacks like crackers, peppero, chips, lemon candy, marshmallow, drinks, eggs, flour, bread and seasonings.  Sunggyu was surprise. He wasn’t surprise you bought so many things, he was surprise that you can list all of it in one night.)

Babe, how can you think of so many things to buy??

Well I am cooking for 8 beasts.

Huh???

(You just chuckle and pull the cart towards the cashier. Even the cashier was surprise. He scanned everything; put it in to the plastic bags and you paid him. After paying, Sunggyu helped with the grocery bags into the car. Later did you know, the groceries bag were in the car already. You go into the car after Sunggyu, both of you reach your house in few minutes, you, Sunggyu try bringing the grocery bags in but it was too many.

So Sunggyu woke maknae and Sungyeol up since their the light sleepers. They woke up and helped with a sleepy face, even Mr.Song helped. Eventually you’re done with the groceries bag but you still have to unpack them from the plastic bag. After 2 hours of unpacking it, you start to make breakfast. You made pancakes and woke all of them up. When their awake they went to the bathroom to get clean. After that everyone came back down to the dining room to see food set up for them already.)



 

here's the Update :D
hope this chapter is not boring since is short....

Thank you for reading

Comment your thoughts 

and Subscribe to show your support :DD