Chapter 22

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

~~~~~~ ah there you are. (Sunggyu said walking towards you)

Oh. Oppa, how did you know I was here??

Reina took us here. (He said)

Oh. I thought she forgot about this place since she always forget things easily.

Hey! I heard that (Reaina said)

Anyways why are you all here??

I were looking for you everywhere in the house and I can’t find you but that woman there said you will be here. (Sunggyu said)

Oh….

Why did you come all the way out here ~~~~~~ (Dongwwo asked)

I like this place…

How can you like this place when is way deep in the garden?? (L asked)

That’s what I like about this place is deep and quiet.

Noona, let walk around living them here. (Sungjong whisper to you)

(You just nodded and both of you started to walk out the gates and ran towards the wooden door and you started to walk another direction that let you back to the house. In another word short cut. Infinite and Reina ran after the two of you and eventually lost sight of you and Sungjong.

So they walked home using the long route. When you reached the house, you went to the kitchen and drank some water so did Sungjong. While waiting for them to come back, you both decided to take a bath since both of you were sweating.

By the time you both finish bathing, you and Sungjong sat at the living room and suddenly the door opens and you greeted them.)

Annyeong, what took you so long?? (You asked)

How did you get home so fast??

Shortcut.

There is one!?? (Sungyeol asked)

Yup.

How come you did tell us ??? (Sungyeol ask Reina)

Oh. Don’t worried, Reina doesn’t know about the shortcut either. She hasn’t been to that garden in 2 years. (You told Sungyeol.)

Really!? (They said in unison)

(You and Reina just nodded)

Now, you all go take you’re bath. You all are sweating and I don’t like people sweat in this house. (You stated)

(They all nodded and went and took a bath. They came down eventually and sat at the couch and started to chat about their childhood.)

 


erinchua Sunggyu might find out about her in a different way but all i can say is, is not from his mom... :)

SOrry if this Chapter is short ><

THANK YOU FOR reading :D

you

COmment 

AND

SUBSCRIBE