Chapter 5

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

-Morning-

(You woke up and got ready for school. When you’re done, you went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast for you and Hyunshik. After you finish your breakfast, you left a note for Hyunshik on the covered food and left for school.)

-School, Classroom-

~~~~~~! Where did you go yesterday??? (Sunggyu said and hug you)

a--- I went somewhere…(You said and pull away from the hug)

You told me not to pick you up for school but you didn’t tell me you’re “not” coming. (He said)

(You laughed at him) relax oppa. I went somewhere with my brother.

Oh. Tell me next time. (He pouted)

Arasso. (You said and sat down)

(After you sat down Reina came into the class and saw you. she ran towards you and asked you the same question as sunggyu. Class started and time goes faster than you expected. When is lunch time, you told Reina to stay with you so you can talk to her and you asked II Woo to buy Reina something to eat. But Sunggyu look at you suspiciously and he accidentally heard your conversation but not everything.)

Reina he came back yesterday. (You whisper)

Who came back (She said)

Oppa…(You whisper)

HUH???? (Reina said)

Hyunshik Oppa came back….(you whisper)

Oh~ (She said and look at you)

(But you closed your ears for her to respond because she’s try to get what you’re talking about)

HE CAME BACK! (She screamed)

Shhhhh. (You put your hand over )

Who came back??? (Sunggyu ask)

No one….(You lied)

He really came back!

(You just nodded)

Can I visit him???

Nope!

Wae?!??? (She wined)

Because he doesn’t want anyone to bother him

Fine~

Send him my regards (Reina said)

 Okay. (You and smiled)

(When class continue, Sunggyu was wondering what do Reina meant by he came back but he never let it bug him. He continues with the notes on the board. When school end, Sunggyu walk you home. You said your goodbyes and went inside. You went up to your room and changed. You notice the food you made for Hyunshik haven’t been touch. So you went to his room. You knock on the door and there’s no answer so you open the door and saw your brother sleeping on the bed.)

OPPA!!!! (You yelled)

Hmm….(He stir in his sleep)

OPPA! It’s 4 and your still sleeping! (You yelled at him)

Why did you wake up so early??(He said as he looks up at you)

OPPA! It’s 4 in the evening!(You said and walk towards him)

Stop joking around….

OPPA! Wake up! (You try to push him off the bed.)

(After 30 minutes of pushing you gave up but then you got an idea.)

Oppa, if you don’t wake up now. I will call Omma and Appa. (You said)

(You went downstairs to pick up the phone in the living room. But then you heard the huge thump sound and door slamming. Then you knew he woke up. You went into the kitchen and cook him something since the food from the morning doesn’t look good anymore. After you’re done with the cooking you call him down and told him you made something for him. He went to the dining table and ate. After that you he join you at the living room watching something.)

Oppa when are you going to visit omma and appa???

Maybe this Saturday. Why??

I don’t like lying to them.

Oh. By the way, did you get yourself a boyfriend??

W-why d-d-did you ask?? (You stuttered)

Ayyy …. You have, don’t you (He said)

NO!(You said and ran upstairs)

~~~~~~~! Luckily you don’t have than I don’t need to worry about you. (He said)

Does that mean you don’t want me to have a boyfriend! (you shout for you room)

No~, I didn’t say that.

Oppa,(You walk down from your room) what if I have?

You have! (He shouts)

y-yes….

Then you should introduce him to me.

Really! You approve.

No. I didn’t approve yet. I might approve after I see him.

Fine…



 

Sorry if this chapter is bad :(

Writer's block D:

Anyways 

you

MERRY CHRISTMAS :DD

AND A

HAPPY NEW YEAR

you

Comment and Subscribe :)