FINAL

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

-Sunggyu’s P.O.V-

Why did she ask me to come here??? Since I’m here might as well go take a look. I walked into the hotel and asked them about ~~~~~~ with the picture I took with her. And guess what.. they called her Agasshii …. I ignore it and they show me the way and I was already standing in front of a ballroom.

I pushed open the door and I heard Mr.Park making a speech and the next thing I heard is ~~~~~~ is his daughter! I was confuse at first but then I notice all eyes were on ~~~~~~  !!! I was shock to hear that. She kept it away from me all this time…. Her real identity was this.

-End of P.O.V-

 

(You turn around and saw Sunggyu standing there. You were surprise his standing. You walked towards him.)

So… you heard everything?? (You asked)

(He nodded)

I’m sorry for not telling you anything…. (You said with your head hung low.)

(Sunggyu soften looking at you. He walk towards you a little bit and held your chin up to face him. All of a sudden you felt a pair of lips on yours. You were surprise but you didn’t pull away from the kiss. In fact, you close your eyes and enjoy the kiss. When you booth pull yourself apart to catch your breath, you both looked into each other’s eyes.)

Don’t you hate me for lying to you??

Nope, I never said that…

(You smiled and hugged him.)

Now that I know your name…. Park ~~~~~~ will you be mine forever???

YES! (You answer)

YAY! (He yelled earning stares from the people there)

Told you nothing can break us apart. (He added)

But I didn’t tell my parents yet… (You said)

(Suddenly your parent appear out of nowhere)

Don’t worried we know. (Your mom said)

Omo! You scared me omma!

Sorry. (She laughed)

How omonim?? (Sunggyu asked)

Well we have our ways. (She said)

 

-THE END-



 

WOW FINALLY FINISH :DD

you

THANK YOU FOR READING :DD

tumblr_lzjzzpiRly1r65ovro1_500.gif

SEE YOU IN MY NEXT FANFIC :DD