Chapter 39

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

(Time passed fast, as Graduation is around the corner. The school’s student was busy preparing for the graduation ceremony and the seniors are doing nothing. They either fooling around, bullying students or gossiping.

As for you, you where talking to Reina and II Woo is back in school for graduation ceremony. Reina kept on begging II Woo to take her see all the actors that are working with him in the new drama call The Moon That Embraces the Sun staring Kim Soohyun, Han Ga In and II Woo himself. But he refuses to bring her along because he knows she is a big fan of Kim Soohyun.

You were just sitting there, watch both of them arguing. Later did you know your phone rang. You stood up and exit the class. You looked at the ID and saw the name Hyunshik Oppa. You panswer the call.

Yeh Oppa…

~~~~~~ ah Appa ask you to come for the company successful party after your graduation is that find with you??? (He asked)

Yeah sure. It not like I got anything to do…

Okay.

Wait Oppa are you doing??

Yes.

Okay then.

Annyeong I have to practice now..

Okay bye oppa good luck

Deh~

(You hung up and walked into the class.)

Who is that??? (Reina asked)

Oppa…

Aww~ I want to talk to him… (she pouted)

(On the other hand, Sunggyu was shock to hear that you said oppa called you but he slapped himself when he thinks again it was your brother…)

(The bell rang and students head back home. You walked few blocks from your school and got into the limo as fast as you can so nobody notice you. As soon as you got onto the car, Mr.Hong drove off to the mansion.)

 (As for Sunggyu he went home and did nothing but sit and stare into space. Then, he heard a knock on the door. He didn’t say anything and the door crept open.)

Son, can I talk to you for a moment?

(He didn’t answer)

(His mom walked in his room, closed the door and walk towards the bed. She sat at the edge of the bed facing Sunggyu.)

Why aren’t you talking to me??

(he didn’t answer)

Kim Sunggyu you better stop this nonsense.

(He still didn’t answer)

(sighed) fine I give up! What do you want?? So you can talk to me.

(He took a paper and wrote) “This is not a trap right?? To make me talk to you and you won’t give me what I want.” (He show to her)

No….

Then, I want ~~~~~~~ back.

Other than that ??? (she wave it off)

(He frowned) That’s all I want.

(She stood up and walked towards the room. She twisted the door knob and said.)

If you want her back go get her back. If that’s the only thing that makes you happy and not hold a grudge on me…

(With that she left the room. Sunggyu sat there with a confuse look. After few second he was screaming for joy. He was jumping around.)


I'm So Sorry for not updating ><

I Hope you like this chapter :)

Comment and Subscribe :D