Chapter 4

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

Let’s go before it become a chaos.

Why???

Did you forget who am I ???

Owh!

! Too late! Fans.

What do you--- (You stopped your sentence because of all the camera flash.)

Cover yourself with this. (He said as he gave you a hoodie as well.)

(While you’re wearing the hoodie you can hear fans screaming. When you zip up the hoodie both you and him went outside the airport and you saw Mr.Hong you pull him towards the car and got in.)

That was close. (He said)

Oppa where’s your member???

Their taking the next flight which is at night because, they wanted to walk around Hong Kong before leaving that country.

How about you oppa??

Since I miss my little sister I took the early flight.

Aww that’s so sweet. (you said and hugged him)

I see you receive my letter and pick me up.

Yeah I was surprise at first..

-Flashback-

You and Sunggyu walked home after school. When you reach your house, you notice there’s a letter at your mail box. You thanked Sunggyu and went into the house. You were surprise the letter is from overseas. So you open it and read it.

 

To :~~~~~~~

I’m coming back on the 26th this month so If you don’t mind pick me up from the airport and don’t tell omma and appa I’m coming back. I really really miss you. my flight will land at 11am. Hope to see you there. Muaks <3

From:

형식오빠

 (Hyunsik oppa)

 

-End of flashback-

You didn’t tell omma and appa right~~~~~~ ah(He ask you)

I don’t know….(You )

~~~~~~ AH!!!!! You didn’t right! (He said as he panic)

Nope. Why are you panicking oppa??

You know they always like to trap me in that house if I disobey them..(he said)

And you know that don’t like the fact I’m not helping them with the company and became a singer. (He added)

Actually I wanna see you suffer. But oppa you know omma and appa already forgive you and let you follow your dreams. (You said)

Really! (He said)

Yeah~ (You told him)

I’m glad they let me go.

You should be.

We’re here.

(Mr.hong open the door and both of you  came out from the car.)

Grandpa’s house ???

Yup don’t like it. Okay, Mr.Hong send him to me parents house. (you said)

No,no,no,no! I’m okay with it but isn’t it to old.

Nope from the outside it is but when you go inside, you will be surprise because I begged omma to renovate the inside of the house for us. (you said)

Are you sure I should trust you???

Come on Oppa. (You said and pull him in meanwhile, Mr.Hong carried the luggage inside.)

(Hyunshik went inside and was wowed with the decoration and the furniture’s.)

 Wow! (That’s all he said)

Told you so.(You said and turn around towards Mr.Hong)

Mr.Hong, you can put those there and thank you. (You said and bow)

You’re welcome agashi. (He said and left)

(you closed the door and lead Hyunshik to his room.)

Bedroom%2BDecorating%2BIdeas%2B%25283%25

stock-photo-designer-bathroom-20716897.j

Walk-In-Closet.jpg

*A/N: imagine it empty ><*

(He was happy with his room but his confuse why does your room is across the hallway. And where does the stairs lead to.)

~~~~~~ ah why is your room all the way there???

That’s because I have a huge walk in closet than yours.

Oh. Then how about this staircase???

This staircase lead us to the library that mom has for me and a study room but I barely use it so you can use it if you want.

It’s okay, I don’t need it. (He said)

(The day ended like that. You went to bed early because you have school tomorrow.)
 


 

That's all for today :DD 

hope you enjoy this chapter :DD

Did any of you know Wooliment has comfirm

the official colour for INFINITE 

Is light peach or colour of BB cream a creamy colour....

but is not comfirm yet their still testing the colour.......

you

Comment and Subscribe ^______^