Meeting the Crew

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Weeks Later-

"korea here we come!" Millia announced

we parted from the gate and approached the plane. luckly i was seated next to Millia. rather be stuck with her loud voice, than an an awkward stranger. The plane had started to take off. i loved this feeling, i was afraid of heights yet i loved adrenaline. I was like "weeeeee" in my head, but Millia could see my excitement. I was about to put an earbud in and tune myself out to the world, until Millia pulled out her computer. 

"no, no, no" as she waved her finger

She pulled up a picture of bts "can you name all the members."

I sat up and looked at the screen, once i got a better look, i almost choked. 

"th- thats alot of mem- members... So much going on in that picture..uh. umm."

Once Millia grew impacient with me she started to lecture me. on who was who, about their ages, and their personality. It was about 2 hours later, where i could finnaly tell them apart, and if i heard bts one more time, i would barf. 

"IM DONE, GOODNIGHT" i announced. 

I woke up to Millia smacking my head with a pillow "what was that for?!" I stammered.

"get off the plane, were here." she smiled.

Once we got to the outskirts of the airport. i pulled out my phone to see my scedule. today we are supposed to meet the crew, in an hour. I bought myself some fries and then got a taxi. Then we headed to a hotel, and put our stuff down. We were to stay here for 5 days until, we go on tour. We had some time left, so we decided to walk to the bts space, because it was only 2 miles away. That building was huge, i looked up in awe. 

" alright, lets find the meeting space." Millia stated

It was a large room, holding a very, large table. It was packed with quite a bit of people. we grabbed our seats. as everyone started to settle down. the manager, began to explain everyones jobs and how the tour would look like work wise. then the meeting took a pause.

" Also, I may have explained how i wanted a documentary. Well we can finnaly do that. Jenny and Millia, will be the two behind the scene filmers, and will hopefully create a masterpiece." 

everyones

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter