Hawaii Part two

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I began to feel my senses coming back. I opened your eyes and instead of seeing my old bedroom roof, I saw the high celinged Beach house. It was still dark and Millia was still sound asleep. I checked My phone and it was 3:00, Getting sleep with insomnia is impossible. I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep again the second I woke up. I got up and went to the kitchen, I went to the fidge where I found Milk and Chocolate sauce. I made myself some chocolate milk and sat down on the couch. I the tv, and quitely found my favorite channel. Thats so Raven was on, and I couldn't be happier. I sang along with the theme song and slurped my chocolate milk. I heard a noise, someone had opened the door and walked down the hallway. Once the individual, steped close enough into the light of the TV I noticed it was Taehyung. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was dishevled. I scooted over to offer if he wanted to watch, and he walked over and joined me. 

"here wait you need the full experience." I said getting up and making him chocolate milk. I handed him the glass. 

"Thankyou." he said. 

Here we were, with Chocolate Milk mustashe's, watching an American Sitcom at 3 in the morning. Once the show was over and We had finished our glasses. We got up and took Our glasses, Then parted ways, back to sleep. Tossing and Turning I feel asleep only to wake up 2 hours later. The sun had just barelely came out, I sat there thinking the randomist things. have koreans ever tried waffles? Or like BTS at least? Probably ty waffles, because I didn't make them. I came to the idea of making everyone some waffles. I Pulled out my portable waffle maker (yes I brought a portable wafle maker.) And I began to assemble the ingredients, glad that Bts went grocery shopping last night. I had My ear buds In and was jamming out, quietly while adding the batter to the mackine. One of my favorite songs came on and I thought it was only appropriate to do the whip. By the time I naenae ed I bumbed into someone. I ammediately took out an earbud and turned around. It was Jimin. 

"Your up early." I said

"Well something smelled good." jimin replied

"yeah damn right something smells good. Im making waffles."

"What are those."

"So waffles aren't Popular in Korea. I KNEW IT!" 

Jimin Stared at me like I was some Freak. I calmed down and Poped out the first waffle and put batter in. I broke the first in half and handed the half to jimin. I took my first bite, and I feel deep in love. Jimin continued to look at me like I was crazy. 

"well you gonna try it or na?" i asked

He looked back down at the waffle in his hand and was about to take a bite, Until Jungkook woke up Noticed the food in Jimins hand. Ran up to him and stole the waffle out of his hand. He shoved the thing in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter