Never Have I Ever

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we arrived in Japan, we got to our hotels and went to bed because we arrived around night. The next morning we headed to the arena where Bts was preforming, and helped set up the stage and all the equiptment set up. It took long hours, and i felt very exausted by the time we finished. Then Bts arrived and we could enjoy a lunch buffet. Probably the best part of today. Then More equiptment checks, as bts practiced. About 2 hours before bts preformed, we were to talk to each member about how they feel before concerts. Me and Millia grabbed our cameras and headed to the dressing room, where te makeup crew were finishing up with the last few members. We set up our cameras, and by the time we were all finished, it was just us and Bts in the room ready to film.

"Alright, lets start-"

"Actually, we are going to do someting a little bit different, before we film." Millia interupted

I looked up at her confused and mouthed the words "What?" She wispered "Just trust me, its for the film." A large part of me didn't trust her, and was still overly confused.

"Anyways we will do somthing important before, is that alright?"  Millia asked, then bts noded

"Alright, everyone site down in a big circle. I think its good to know our cast, just as much as you know our directors. so we will do a short game. so we will all play never have I ever." Millia said

I cringed at the thought of trust excersise's. how stupid. This is a waste of time. Even though i did not want to play, Everyone else seemed excited to play.

"The game is simple. each person holds up their hands for 10 lives. we go arond the circle each person has a turn. durring their turn, they say something they have never done. eveyrone else in the circle, listens to that persons statement and if they have done the thing that the person says they havent, then they put one finger down. who ever runs out of their 10 lives the fastest wins and leaves the circle. we keep on going until their is one last person, declaired the loser. Everone understand?"

Taehyung raises his hand. Millia nods at him. "Clean or dirty?" Taehyung asked

Me and Millia ammediatly respond to his question. I said Clean she said Dirty at the same time. we looked at eachother, had a mini facial expression argument. she smiled "lets just do both for now, since jenny can't handle it."

I wanted to defend myself but it wasnt worth it so i sat back and crossed my arms.

"Ill start first." Millia said. " never have I ever stepped on a skate board."

I put my finger down and almost all the members did too. She looked at me as it was my turn since i was sitting next to her and we were going c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter