Pep talk

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

I woke up to find the LED hospital lights blaring down on my eyes. It was blurry, but I heard noises around me.

“Dude, I think he’s awake.”

“Don’t just stand there, Say something.”

Hoseok placed a hand on my shoulder as he looked at me. Everyone crowded around me

“Hey you good?” Hoseok said

They were all anticipating my answer. To be honest I was not good. I didn’t know what Jenny and I was. I wasn’t able to move my left leg, numb to anesthesia.

“What happened to my leg?” I asked

“Doctor said you twisted your ankle. You should be up and ready to dance in 2 months. Guess you won’t be doing the last concert of the tour.” Namjoon said

I tried to move my leg frustrated. “No. I’ll make it to the last concert. I don’t care about the pain.” Trying to sit up. All the members got worried and tried to keep me from moving.

“Stop Jimin. Just take it easy.” Jin said.

I laid back down upset.

“It’s okay. You’ll be all better real soon.” Yoongi said assuring.

“What caused you to do this? You never mess up. What’s wrong?” Taehyung asked.

I wanted to reveal my conflicts about jenny, but it hurt too much just thinking about it.  “Nothing, I just really missed that turn in save me.”

“Yeah you miss a turn. Not twist your ankle, fall and knock the wind out of yourself. Gosh you worry me.” Yoongi stammered.

I laughed. “You’re not the one sitting in a hospital bed.”

They all laughed in relief at my sudden happiness.

“Hey where’s Jungkook?”

“He’s at some important meeting about emceeing. He’ll visit you a little later.”

We all talked laughed and ate in this tiny hospital room. What would I do without these guys?

JENNY POV:

It was 10:00 Am. I was stareing at the blank white wall for 3 hours. Sitting in bed to the side, just thinking. Millia came back to the room. She sat me up. And placed a to-go box of pancakes in my lap. I began to eat, and could feel myself coming back together. Ready to talk about it.

“Hey, Thanks.” I said

“Yeah pancakes anytime.” She answered

“Thanks, for you know, being here for me. I’m sorry I don’t really open up sometimes.”

“It’s alright. You are you. If you don’t want to, you don’t have to.”

My eyes began to fog up. “I just wish, I could undo this. I didn’t mean to hurt him.”

“What happened up there was his mistake.”

“No. It was me. I threw off his dynamic.”

“How?”

“I don’t think were together anymore.”

“WHAT?”

“I told him about Mr. Campbell. He figured out that we would be separated. I never meant to leave him though. Now that I had practally put him in the hospital. He’ll never want me around.”

“Don’t say that. You shouldn’t be ashamed of wanting to go after your dreams.”

“Yeah I know. I’m just so sorry.”

“He only twisted his ankle, he’ll be back to normal very soon.”

“Yeah I just wish I could fix it.”

“Then fix it.”

“It’s not that easy.”

“Yes it is. Stop being so dramatic. Just go over there and tell him you’re sorry. I’m sure he’ll come around.”

“Wait now? but what if-”

“No what ifs. You like this guy?”

“Yes.”

“Is he important to you?”

“Yes.”

“Then Go over there and show him how important he is to you.”

“You know what. Your right. I can’t live like this forever.” I said springing up. I slipped on a sweatshirt and some pants, and left the hotel and got a taxi to the hospital. I went into the main entrance, fou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter