The Last

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey sleepy face.” I heard waking me up.

I opened my eyes. To find myself warm in the hotel bed covers, with Jimin lying next to me. I looked at him with a smile.

“wussup.” I said with morning voice.

A few days had passed since he got out of the hospital. He had to stay in Thailand for that reason, but today was the day we were ready to leave. I looked at my phone to find texts from Millia.

Millia-       Where are you?

                Wait, are you with Jimin?

                Hehe, probably

                Have fun ;)

I rolled my eyes. It was not planned to stay at Jimin’s overnight. I had remembered what happened:

“Ay, guess who doesn’t have a twisted ankle and brought their helpless boyfriend food.” I said walking into the room, when he let me in.

“Hey! I’m not helpless.”

“Wow Jimin can’t you take a joke.” I said getting my revenge from the piggy back ride joke.

Perhaps I took it too far, when I began to laugh.  Annoyed Jimin set the food on the table and shut me up by pulling me into a kiss.

“Do you make out with me, just to shut me up?” I asked

I had caught him red handed. He was trying to think of counter arguments. I raised an eyebrow. He shrugged and kissed me again, ending the argument.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Smiling back at him. We got out the food and sat and ate on his bed. Here in the moonlight we were having one of those talks. The kind that goes on forever. I remember just talking and talking for hours. Some stupid jokes, others, deep thoughts. Next thing, and I had fallen asleep in his arms.

I snapped out of the flashback. I guess I was gone for a long time. I texted back Millia letting her know I would be back soon. I looked back at Jimin, who was now brushing his teeth.

“Okay, imma head out. I’ll see you in Korea.”

“Okay bye. Thanks for stopping by.” He said ironically.

We briefly hugged, and I left. I had to pack because, we were leaving Thailand to Korea. For our last concert. Our final concert of the tour. Wow. It never hit me until now. Where I was staring out the window of the taxi to get to our hotel.

Three hours later Millia and I were packed and waiting at the airport ready to go. Bts and us were put on different flights. When we got on our flight, the turbulence adrenaline had started to kick in. WEEEEE. We approached the hotel we came to know like our left foot, and unpacked in the room for the fifteenth time. Then we helped set up the stage, for tonight.

I got stationed at the center camera for this last concert. I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter