Daydream

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We left Paris France and headed straight for Germany for the next concert. I spent most of the day setting up the stage with the crew. I was back at the hotel, eating left over fries. I didn’t know how long I could ignore Jimin like this, but I decided to keep the streak going. I had to run an errand taking my cameras to the stage. Most of the crew had left hours ago, I walked into the massive arena. I stood on the stage. I didn’t feel too at home. I walked up to the balcony seats. I had a day dream where the seats were filled with seas of people, the center stage screening one of my films. Towards the dramatic end, everyone was moved in some sort of way as they stood up and clapped. I began to feel a warm feeling in my heart.

“It’s a large Venue isn’t it?” Said a voice behind me breaking my daydream

“Yeah.” I said turning around to find my boss. Chills ran down my spine. I had to tell him.

“You here to drop off your cameras?” He asked

“Right. Yeah. I was a little distracted.”

“It’s okay. Something about being here alone is such a spiritual experience.”

“I pictured my films being screened. And I felt at home again.” I realized I sounded crazy. “I don’t know. I guess it cleared my head.”

“Well I hope you continue to think clearly.”

It was quiet and I knew it was time to tell him.

“How are you and Jimin doing?” He asked. I was so caught up in telling him, what he said truly caught me off guard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter