Just One Day

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finally got to the roof. I could hear the music slightly.  I had a good view and looked at the city. All the lights and stars in the Night. It was beautiful. I wish I had a Camera on me. Paris was a place I had always wanted to go. I took in the view through a deep breath. I leaned on the door. I was able to organize my thoughts. What was Jimin trying to say? We have gotten close again. I remembered what google told me. That had to be wrong. If anything Jimin has been nothing but caring towards me. Like the time He caught me from the flip, or when he made me the fry-waffle. Even Just how he listens to me when I talk about my stress. He knows me better than Millia. I don’t know what I felt back There, but I’m sure It was something. No matter what I thought, I couldn’t get Him out of my head. The sky was dark and the air was fresh. Suddenly a force pushed me off the door as it swung open. I turned around, speak of the devil.

“Oh it’s a Jiminie.”

“Did you just call me Jiminie?”  I had a mental face palm

“Oh yeah, that’s strange.” I said awkwardly

We both stood there on the roof awkwardly. I looked in his eyes. Where the stars lightly reflected off of. My heart melted and all I could do was stare up into his eyes. I heard a familiar song. Jimin began to softly sing along.

“Just one day! Is this your song?”

“Why yes. Care to dance?” Offering an arm

I rested my hands on his shoulder as I felt His hands on my hips. We bega

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter