Awkward Interviews

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to my default apple alarm, and started to get ready, for my first day on the job. after i was showered and dressed, i saw Millia asleep. She was the picture of true beauty: Messy hair, and drool, down her face. This time it was me who hit her with the pillow. she woke aburuptly, and said. " Didn't think that you would be in a hurry to get to the photo shoot today. did you forget that we are interviewing bts. did you forget that you are interviewing the guy you nearly killed." 

" First of all, i didn't kill him. Second, You are interviewing HIM. Third i enjoy being on time to my job, and getting my work done." I sasily responded. 

"Okay then. what ever you say." 

She got up and went to the bathroom. after 5 short minutes, she got out of the bathroom looking like beyonce. I don't know how she pulls off the cute and flawless look. Mean while, im rocking the long hair, don't care. I grabbed my massive equiptment bag, and my best friend. then headed out of the hotel to catch a taxi. Once we arrieved to the photo shoot location, Millia and I started to set up the interview set. I felt slight discomfort, once bts started to arrive. 

"Okay Millia, you will interview Namjoon, Taehyung and jimin. I will do Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook."

As jin finished up with his pictures, he was dirceted to me, for the interview. I told him to sit and explained the whole documentary Idea. I began asking him a few questions, and he was supprisingly easy to talk to. 

"thank you for your time, and showed him back to the set." 

" hey you never gave me your name." he said politely 

" Oh its Jenny." I blushed. Crap am i blushing. damn it, make it go away. 

" Oh its you." Said a voice behind me. 

I turned around and found jimin already taking a seat. But what about Millia. She was supposed to inteview him. i looked over trying to find Millia, and noticed that she had disappeard again. I really need to get that leash. Then i foucued my attention, on the person i was supposed to interview. 

" Hi, im jenny. I will be creating a documntary on your life,so lets start with a few questions." I said monotoned. 

" why did you run away?" Jimin interupted

"Reasons. hey i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter