Broken

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We left Korea to head to Thailand. All I could think about was the last conversation I had on the phone. I knew exactly what movie I wanted to make. It was in the works for a year, but the budget was way too high. But with Mr. Campbell’s help it could really be something. On the way there I pulled put my computer and looked at the project that I had to bury 4 months ago. I imagined it and I knew this would be perfect for the movie. When we got there checked into the hotels. I called my mom, and told her everything. She was very happy for me. Really she was happy that she did not need to pay for it. Still the same mom I know. I wanted to tell Jimin so bad, but he is very busy. The next day, we helped set up the stage. Once again, another crazy large venue. It was long and boring, but I was able to organize my thoughts about the project.

Now that everything was set up, the concert was about to start. I had to tell Jimin, my excitement was killing me. I wandered backstage looking for him. Someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped from the sudden contact. I turned around.

“My gosh, Jimin You Sc--” I immediately forgot what I was going to say, when I really looked into his eyes. Everything about him was perfection, as his deep black eyes cut right through me.  He smiled at my loss of words and hugged me.

“I don’t get to see you enough.”

I didn’t know what to do. Why do I at being a girlfriend? I just awkwardly smiled back as he released me from the hug. I finally remembered what I had to tell him.

“Jimin I have good news.”

“What?”

“It makes me so happy and excited.”

“You’re driving me crazy. What is it?”

“You know John Campbell? Oh wait probably not. His is an American producer. But anyways he went to my premiere. And that’s an honor as is. But he said he liked it a lot, and he even saw my past projects and liked them as well.” I realized how fast I was talking. I could tell by the surprised look on his face.

“Well he offered to fund a whole movie. He wanted to make a Movie with me. A movie that would be seen in theatres. This could put me on the map, this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter