A Bad Day

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were going to stay in Korea for a week,before the european section of the tour would start. We did not need to film for the documentary, but we did need to film some behind the scenes with the rest of the crew. I thought looking at my scedule, and then headed for bed. 

I opened my eyes and looked at the morning sun. Thats strange, I woke up before my alarm. I picked up my phone to check the time. 

"." as I saw that it was noon. 

"This can't be right." looking at my alarm that was turned off. 

"NONONONONONO" I said running to the bathroom to get ready. where Millia got up as she heard my screams. 

I got ready super fast, I stoped for a second to see what I looked like. I looked like Living death. I got out of the bathroom, and was about to explain that we had to be at the bts space to record another practice. But she was supprisingly ready, and knew what was wrong. 

"Okay lets go!" Millia said grabbing both camera's and opening the door. We ran down the hall, and rushed out the hotel. When we got downtown we tried to stop a taxi. Millia almost got one but it drove away. 

"WHY CANT WE GET A DAMN TAXI!" I said. At this point we were both jumping around, Looking like complete doofuses downtown. We Finnaly got one to stop. I yelled the location at the guy, and we drove over. I checked my phone, and It had missed calls from the crew. We arrived and I threw the money at the guy and ran into the bts space, and down the hall to the practice room. when Millia and I entered, All the guys were standing there bored. The coreographer looked impacient along with the rest of the crew. I noticed the manager, give us a upset glance as we fumbled around  getting set up. When we were ready I looked at Bts, Jimin gave a very worried look at me. His worry made me more scared, and I began to get goosebumps. After we finished filming Bts dance perfectly, the manager wanted to speak to us.

"jenny, millia I need to speak with you." he said walking out of the practice room with us following behind him. he shut the door, as my heart sank. 

"why were you two so late?" He said angrily. 

"It is completely my fault. My alarm did not go off. But It will not happen again. I am sorry."  I said. 

"You can't waste our time like that, We can't always wait for you!" 

"I Understand, and It will never happen again." I said again in fear

"I took a chance on you two, and I better not be wrong! If this ever does happen again, There will be serious concequences." 

We both nodded 

"Im Very Dissapointed in you jenny." 

I said sorry and bowed in fear.I walked into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter