My stolen couch

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second day of the japan concerts went exacly the same as the first, except with no boring pointless Trust games. Though the day was very monotunus, it still seemed to go fast. Before i knew it, I was back reseting on the couch in the hotel at 8:00. My eyes slowly shut and opened. What seemed like the last time or where i thought i was going to sleep. Knock, Knock, Knock! My eyes flung open as i sat up. Millia was already up and opened the door to Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook.

"Hey whats up?" She said to them

"The hyung line, is making a video and they need to borrow your camera."

"Okay, the black bag in the corner." Millia said happily

Jungkook walked in picked up the camera and before they all left i said "Hey be careful with that. thats my personal camera."

All three of them noded in response said thank you to Millia and finnaly left me in peace. Now everything was settled. the tv was off, Millia was quitely on pinterst, and i was on my bed ready to sleep. Knock, Knock, Knock! Will i ever get peace, gosh. I thought as Millia got up and opened the door to them again.

"Done already?" Millia said, not noticing that they came empty handed.

"No, the Hyungs wanted it to be a supprise to everyone, so they kicked us out."

"So then what do you need?" I said trying to sound less sarcastic as i got up to join Millia

All three of them smiled and walked into our room and sat on our couch. Great now im never going to sleep. They just have to come into OUR room, stay on OUR couch, right when i was going to sleep. It didn't take long for them to make themselves at home. they were reclined on the pillows and had the tv. Joy.

"Hey i want to walk around, anyone want to join me." Millia anounced when she put her purse around her shoulder.

"Sure." Taehyung smiled and joined her. While the others were too relaxed on the couch.

"Jenny, wanna come?" Millia asked as her eyes shifted from me to the two boys.

"Uh i just was going to sleep." I said

"Okay suit yourself" She said as the two walked out the door. I sighed as they left and turned my head to the idiots sitting on my couch. Their eyes were glued to the tv, but then they turned to look at me.

"So what are we gonna do now jenny?" Jimin asked.

"I was going to sleep." I said

"Your so boring." Jungkook said. I rolled my eyes at him, and put the covers over my face. I tossed and turned trying to sleep. I had bad insomnia, but having two boys talking over a tv, made it impossible. After 15 minutes, i sat up. I guess ill do something somewhat productive. I noticed that on my side of the room was very neat and tidy but on Millias side,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter