Family

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( Normal font is spoken in korean, Italisised is spoken in english. )

The California concert was so shocking, that I had forgoten about my excitemnet to see my family in seattle. Its been about 5 months since ive seen them, since my college is in portland. But Bts was ending the american portion of the tour in seattle, giving me a chance to visit home. From the flight to the ride to the hotel, renting a car, getting settled, i was too tired to remeber. All I know is that it is the next morning, and in todays freeday I will see fimiliar faces where im sure Millia would do the same with her family. I showered and got ready, grabbing the food i had got through out this tour to give to my family. I checked my phone and realised i had gotten a message and then responeded. 

Jimin: Hey what are you doing today

Me: I'm seeing my family. Arn't you doing somthing with Bts?

Jimin: we are splitting up today

Jimin: can I come?

Me: To meet my family?

Jimin: yeah

Me: Uh sure. you better be ready, I dont wanna wait. 

Me: ill be at your room in 5

Jimin: okay :)

I shruged at the thought of bring jimin. Grabbed all my stuff and headed to his room. It was a floors above mine, I walked down the long wallway and knocked on his door. I could hear multiple voices talking. Then Jimin quickly opened the door with a smile. I could see taehyung and Hoseok talking about their plans for today. Jungkook was sitting, on his phone and got up as he saw jimin open the door. 

"Ready to go." i asked

"Yup." 

Jungkook walked up to us "wait, where are you guys going?" 

"i am seeing my family and I dont know why Jimin wants to come, but he does."

"Can I come too? I got nothing else better to do."

"You might as well."

"okay"

"yay more people coming." I said sarcastically. 

we approached the parking garage and walked to the car.

"I call shot gun!"  Jungkook said runing.

"Thats not fair, I was coming with her first." Jimin said running after him. 

I got in the drivers seat and watched the idiots wrestle for the front seat for a little, until I decided to break to them the news. I put the bags of food in the front seat.

"Nah, the front belongs to the food. not the wrestling idiots." I said. 

The both stopped and looked at the food in sadness

"cmon get in the back already, your wasting time."

The two hopped in the back, and finnaly we were off. I drove downtown seattle, and all my teenage years came back, all the memories I had here. It was refreshing realising how far Ive come. A small awkward high schooler, to a small awkward college kid. But from, realising i wanted to do film, in that small vintage movie theater, to wining portlands film festival last year. I snapped out of my drive down memory lane, and realised i had to confrount the kpop stars. 

I broke the wonderful scilence. "Okay one thing you should know. IN MY HOUSE YOU ARE NOT KPOP STARS.YOU ARE JUST PEOPLE. UNDERSTAND?"

they noded in shock and fear. "only my mom can speak in korean, becuase she is korean. My dad is not, so he can not. My little brother did not take Korean classes for four years like me, so he cannot either. Just allow me to translate for my dad and my brother. The most important thing to remember is to NEVER piss off my mom. Or else you WILL realease the horrors. "

I looked back to check on them. Jimin looked especially scared. I almost wanted to laugh at him. Jungkook could tell I was exagerating and he was more chill. We pulled up in my drive way, and so much fimiliarity of the house struck . we got out of the drive way and walked up the the door. halfway there, jimin checked his pockets.

"I forgot my phone." He turned around and went back to the car. Jungkook and I continued, I ringed the door bell and my mom answered. She smiled at jungkook, amost not caring that i had visited her through 5 months.

"Jenny! you got a boyfriend!" she said happily.  Jungkook and I imediately got embarrased. Jimin heard my mom, and ran up the porch

"Um no, you have it wrong." i said. as jimin came out of nowhere, put his arm on my shoulder, and smiled at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter