FOOD

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock, knock knock!

I squealed in excitement, and skipped to the hotel door, opening it in excitement. it was the best thing to ever be seen. something that was so perfect that it made Millia look bad. something so wonderful, it made me dread the morning a little less. something so desireable, that it made you drool on the spot.  It was the absolute perfection that is, pancakes from room service! i piad the very kind woman, and grabbed the pancakes. I sat down on the bed, and watched the cartoons, and ate my pancakes in peace. today was my day off, and right now, this day had a great start. Millia woke up and looked at me and my pancakes, she tried to grab a piece. but her hand was ammidately rejected by a backhand slap.

"Oww, you really can't share your food, can you?" 

"You see, Millia. Food is like my family. it comforts me, and keeps me alive. you pretty much just tried to steal my aunt. but i love my aunt. very much. so i am assuming you would understand now. am I correct?

"Did you just say your pancakes were your aunt?"

"Yes. is that a problem?"

"No."

"Then why would you bring it up." I smiled "I sorry Millia, but i enjoy pointless food metaphors." 

She rolled her eyes at me and laughed. This was strangely normal. I get into alot of pointless food debates. I continued to enjoy my pancakes. until i got a call, i looked over to see that it was the manager calling. I jumped and picked up ammiteatly. 

"Hello, Jenny right?"

"yes"

"Im sorry, if this a bad time, and it is very last minute. but there was a mix up in the scedule and the whole film crew is working on something very important. we completely forgot about the people that were going to film Bts on their 3rd year anniversary, at their home. Since you are tecnacally part of the crew, I need you to Fill in for them."

"okay, i can make it work. What time, and where?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter