Tension

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed since that night. To say that I have healed might be an exaggeration. In this week had duel concerts finishing the American tour. We were back at Korea and bts has kept their selves busy with practice. While I have kept myself busy with editing. I don’t know if the time passed, has made my situation better or worse. All I know is that it is Midnight and my brain won’t shut up. I have to face Jimin again tomorrow. Millia and I have to Film their practice. I lay awake, when Millia shut off her phone leaving complete darkness.

“Hey Jenny, what’s wrong?”  Millia said breaking the silence.

“It’s nothing.” Remembering that I couldn’t tell Millia

“Nothing is something.”

I had to be somewhat honest. “Is it weird that I am scared to face Bts again?”

“Well it’s been a week, but you are Jenny.”

We laughed and it got quiet again.

“I’m sure you will be fine. Whatever’s bothering you.”

Millia’s last remark Echoed in my head until I drifted off into sleep.

My alarm woke me up. I stretched, and got up. I looked in the mirror. You will be fine.  20 Minutes later and the taxi dropped Millia and I off at the bts space. I walked down the familiar hallways, leading me to a dance room. I took a deep breath and walked into the dance room with Millia.

“Millia! Jenny!” they greeted as I forced a smile. We began to set up all of our equipment. I stood by the wide shot camera, while Millia was the moving shot camera. All the boys were getting ready to practice. I let the choreographer know that we were ready. I Glanced at Jimin, our eyes Met. Then he looked away, paying attention to the instruction.  Once again their dancing was amazing. I could tell some members were more talented in this area than others. An Hour later and they were all exhausted. Maybe being a kpop star was harder than I thought. I put everything away while Millia talked to them. When I finished Millia came to me.

“Hey Jenny, Jin invited us to dinner at their house. So that’s what’s what we’re doing, okay?”

I didn’t like the idea but I had to face them at some point.  “Okay.”

We got back at the hotel, so we could put back the equipment. I watched a quick shot film while Millia touched up her makeup. The short Film gave me new ideas that I wrote down for my next Project. Its weird thinking about my next project. Being on tour with Bts never felt like a project. After we were finished, we get a taxi to their place. Millia rang the doorbell and Namjoon answered it. We went into the kitchen, where Jin and Yoongi were cooking. The food smelled really refreshing. When the meal was finished we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter