stressin

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting back in the room. Millia was gone. I was alone in my thoughts. Why did Jimin say that too early? I couldn’t even remember the time Bryan said I love you. Did he even say it? I shook my head.  Jimin’s too nice for me.  He’s not my type. I’ve never been with or met anyone with such a kind heart. Someone as wreck less as me is bound to break it. I truly don’t deserve him.

I changed into my pajamas and tidied up the area. I laid back down. There was loud knocking on the door. I got up and opened the door to Millia. She walked in. Her hair was a little bit messy, but she was not drunk.

“Wow. You’re here early. Didn’t think you’d be back till morning.” She said with a wink.

“Where were you?”

“Well, I didn’t want to be bored here. I called up Sehun and I ended up going to dinner with him and some of his friends. I don’t think he sees me the way I see him.”

“What. For once, the guy is not madly in love with you?”

“I don’t know. I like him, but were just friends.”

“Oh that . I’m sorry.”

It was quiet. I had sat back down on the bed.

“Oh my gosh, I forgot! How was your date?”

“It was okay.”

“And Okay in jenny language is: it was awful.”

I nodded

“Did he say ist things? Or what?”

I hesitated but then I said it. “No worse. He said I Love You.”

“Seriously. That’s it?”

“What do you mean?”

“So you’re telling me the worst thing your boyfriend can do is be better than your past boyfriends, by actually loving you in a nonselfish way?”

“I know. He’s too sentimental. He’s too sweet. I don’t deserve him.”

“Okay fine. You can think what you wanna think. But just know that you have gone through so many heart breaks to douchebags. You think dating awful men is okay because if you break their heart, you won’t feel so bad. Which is why you never liked nice guys. Because if you did break their heart, then you wouldn’t be able to live with yourself. The way you know you found one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter