Plane Interaction

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Other 2 day's in Korea went quick, with simple photograph meets and such. Now I am back to packing. How did i fit all of this stuff into this suit case. I looked at all the clothes and toiletries i would magically cram into my bag. I noticed that Millia, was struggling even more in this packing catastrope. 

"hey jenny, help. sit on my suit case, while i zip."  Millia said

"iight, imma need your help too." I said

I sat on her suit case, and watched her struggle to pull the ends together and painfully zip. But i was one to laugh, when i had to do the same thing when Millia sat on my suitcase. Finnaly, we headed to the airport where we met up with the rest of the production crew. where we tagged all of our equiptment, for it to be shipped. Then we were able to relax for 30 mins before we got on the plane. I could already hear my heart pumping from excitement. 

"Hey where's your ticket?" I asked

Millia reached into her bag and handed me her ticket to compare with mine. The flight was a private flight, and was mainly the BTS Production crew, but i still felt distant towards all of them. being the only college intern. 

"No luck, we sit 3 rows away." I contined "I wonder who i have to awkwradly deal with then." 

30 MINUTES LATER

"c'mon jenny everyone has borded the plane but us, i can't always wait for you everytime you order fries. Why could you have orderded them ealier?" 

I ran towrads a complaining Millia, and replied

"Okay got my fries, lets go!"

I walked down the plaine finding my seat. i saw Millia sit next to Taehyung as she smiled and greeted him. My seat was further back, I saw my number and looked at who i was to sit next to for 2 hours. My stomack dropped, at the sight of a BTS Member:

Jungkook. 

I sat down, next to him. Should i say hi? I noticed that he was already busy on his phone. I guess tuning myself out to him is a good idea. I looked over at Millia and She looked back at me. She gave me a wink and mouthed somthing i didn't understand in a flirtatious fassion. uhh No, Im not going to talk to him I mouthed back. She gave me a sassy face, and flicked her hair as she turned her attention to Taehyung. The Plane started to lift and i got really excited. i was in the isle seat, but i unconsiously leaned to look out the window as we got off the ground and headed into the sky. I started to smile and whip out my phone to take pictures. I was drownded in excitement, looking out the window. It felt like freedom, but also being on the edge. Reality hit once the plane had started to level out. i looked up and notcied that i was completely in Jungkook's space, and he looked very uncomfterble, trying to make space between us.

"Oh sorry. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter