SO MUCH SCRAMBLEING

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We went to the Philippines for a concert, but where we interviewed the group again for the final time. This meant that all the footage was ready. Most of it was edited for the majority, but there were still some finishing touches. Something about editing always got me excited. Seeing what you have been working on, and the vision in your head coming to life. It was why I love what I do, and why I do it. Millia was quietly asleep as she was the one conducting the majority of the interviews today. It was 2 AM and I couldn’t stop editing. When it felt like all the footage, music, subtitles and pictures were all cut and finished, I took a look at it. I watched through the whole hour and 20 minutes. Everything was finally perfect. A normal person watching this would be moved by the journey each member had to go through to get there. But as myself, I was moved through knowing how far I’ve come in this project. That I can call each member my friend. With the very moving end and the pulsing music my eyes began to well up in better sweetness. I felt accomplished yet sad it was over. I knew exactly who I would tell first.

The phone rang a few times until he picked it up. Surprised that he answered at such a strange time.

“Hey babe, what’s up?” He said

“It’s finished.”

“What?... Wait your documentary?”

“YEAH!”

“I’m so proud of you.”

“Thanks.”

“Can I see it?”

“NO!” “You will see it at the premiere next week.”

“Okay. Did you just finish it?”

“Yeah. The deadline is in 2 days. But I couldn’t stop editing. I couldn’t be happier seeing it done.”

“I’m glad you’re happy.”

“Gosh it’s so humid here.”

“I know.”

“My hair is so puffy and uncontrollable.”

“hahahaha. Maybe it will be a new trend.”

“Or I’ll look like a homeless pothead.”

We both laughed at each other. It seemed like our conversation never ended. By the time I did hang up, it was 3 hours later. Cool 2 hours of sleep.

One week later----

OH MY GOSH. SO MUCH SCRAMBLEING. I was In Korea, and it was the busiest day of the project for me today. The film would premiere online and in a few theatres. One especially that a big kpop event that was catered around the movie. MY MOVIE. Everyone who was big in Korea was attending this event. I double checked the film, and made sure everything was organized. Millia and I were getting aesthetically ready for the event. We wore formal yet, professional dresses with heels. She did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter