The average day

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      We had arrived in California, a day after Their New York concert. I got up from my hotelroom bed and stretched as I looked out the window. Tall buildings of the big city greeted me through the window. I loved the big city life, and I knew soon after I graduated, this place is where I would be. I sat back down on my bed and relaxed. That is until my phone kept on vibrating. I checked my phone and it was the stupid Bts group chat millia put me in. They just don't shut up. yet when I am texting only one of the members it is much more low-key. I checked the date on my phone, and I realised it had been exactly a month since I First came to Korea and met everyone. With out time to waste I started to get ready, today was a busy day. Well for both of us. Though the other one was still lying in bed passed out. Should I wake up Millia? nah, Ill let her sleep. First I had a meeting with the manager, then I need to help film behind the scene footage and last I get to be one of the main cameras of their live concert. 

An hour later and I see Millia and I sitting across our manager ready for our meeting. I was a little nervous as for Millia, she looked confident. I explained to him the concept of the documentary and the parts that would build to the main Idea. I showed him the design theme. And ended with the rough cut, where the documentary was half-way done. and whenever i was confused or forgot somthing, Millia had my back. 

"I really like where you are going with this documentary. The project is looking up for you." He said as we stood up from the table and shook my hand

"Thank you." I replied. 

Then parting from the meeting I had an hour before the behind the scene filming. 

"You hungry?" I asked Millia

"Yeah, where should we eat?" 

"Im feelin some Olive garden." 

"So expensive, but breadsticks sound good." 

We got a taxi, got to the resteraunt, got seated, and ordered food. 

"I can't beleve were a month into this project." i said

"Really wow. Before you know it, we will be done."  She continued "Im gonna Miss Bts." 

"Save those Misses for later, we still have a long ways to go." 

"I Know." 

"Well I guess I would miss them too." 

"Hey so Ive noticed you have gotten close to Jungkook and Jimin specifically. is there anything there?" 

"No were just friends. To be honest I don't know how we became friends, but we are."

soon after Our food came and I was in pure heaven. nothing mattered when meranera smelled that good. I haven't had italian in a while and every bite was so satisfying. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter