get over it

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up, fellng as if i hadn't slept. I suddunly felt unhappy after rembereing yesterday. I lyed there in the boring warmth with no desire to get up. Millia was still in deep sleep. I was not excited to go back to work tomorrow. Since when did I hate this? I shook my head and told myself not to be overdramatic. I decided to check my phone. It said 'Missed call from Jimin'. I sat up and called him back. It rung and few times and then he answered.

"yo why did you call?"

"Are you okay?"

"I don't Even know."

"Oh, you want to talk about it?" 

"Umm well--" 

"Wait. Meet me at my house in an hour." He said cutting me off. 

He hung up before I could answer. Okay well, I better get up now. I thought about waking up Millia, but letting her be asleep is better than bringing her hungover.  I took a shower, and tried on an outfit I just recently got. I looked at myself. Nope it was too much. I ended up wearing joggers and a loose crewneck with white shoes. I felt comfterble and warm. I left a note and some bread for Millia. I got a taxi and wondered why Jimin was so abrubt on the drive there. It dropped me off at the fimillar house. I ringed the door bell and Yoongi answered. He looked at me then yelled for Jimin. He apperared behind him and welcomed me in. 

"So why am I here?" I asked. He didin't say anything. He led me to the kitchen. It smellt like fast food, the smell that is so strangely delicious. 

"close your eyes." He said. 

I shut my eyes, thinking he probably wanted to prank me or some . He lifted my hand up and placed a plate in it. 

"Okay, Open." 

I opened my eyes and on the plate layed a waffle. But not an ordanary waffle. 

"Is that fries into a waffle?" 

"try it." 

I took a bite. It tasted like what it was. Fries in the form of a waffle. So of coarse it tasted good. I kept on eating. Once it was gone, my stomach felt satisfied, and I sat there with no thought, just pure happyness. 

"So you like it?" 

I forgot that jimin was there. 

"Oh yeah, Yeah it was very good. You know me too well. why did you do this for me?" 

"I saw what happened to you yesterday at work." 

"Oh yeah. I hope I can move forward. But Thats not all that happened."

"really what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter