Just do it

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

It was going to be a busy weekend. We have been practicing hard for our concert in Paris. We also had a Special event for all the kpop artists preforming there, but what had me thinking was the Meeting I had with the manager. All the members individually had checkups with him every few months.  Normally my Meetings would go just fine, but breaking the news to him may change that. But I shouldn’t keep secrets from him anyways. We met up in one of the meeting rooms of the space. I began to get nervous, rehearsing what I would say to Him. When He arrived I straightened up as he took the seat across from me. Our conversation continued normally, then the meeting was coming towards the end. I knew I had to do it.

“Is there anything else?” He asked

“Yeah actually there is.” I said

He gave me a curious glance I continued.

“Well I have thought long and hard about this. My contract forbids me from a Public relationship. But it really depended on the situation.”

“Well what is the situation?”

“At this point I am asking for forgiveness and consent.”

“Continue.”

“I Have Kissed jenny, not in public and only the members know. I shouldn’t have kept this from you.”

“Yes you shouldn’t have. You shouldn’t have done that itself.”

“Well I don’t actually regret what I did. My feelings for her will not go away. No matter how hard I’ve tried.” It felt good to get that out, then I continued. “I don’t want this to affect her carrier nor mine.”

“Jimin I do not like the position you have put me in.”  He seemed a little upset. “Jenny is a valued part of the staff, remember that this is a job. And what you’re saying is very unprofessional.”

“I am fully aware.”

“You two have done so much for me, so I will make an exception. You can be together. But it has to be completely private. Any rumor, you have to shut down and say that you are not together.

“Okay thank you so much.”

Now the hard part is telling her. Weather she had feelings for me or not.

We got our makeup done and had to wear tuxes to the big event. We would get interviewed before the party. The interview went fast then we entered the party. I scanned the room for Jenny, I found her looking at me. She looked really good and I smiled at her. Okay I have to tell her. Now or never. I excused myself from the group and walked towards her. Once I got up close she was even more beautiful. I noticed a red tint in her cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter