opportunity

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up around the time that I would normally stuff my face with sandwiches. I sat up finding Millia still asleep. I looked in the mirror to find my makeup and hair, smeared and messy. Wow I would tap that. We had a celebration with the all the people that worked with Bts, for our completion of the film. Millia heard me get up, and walked up to join me.

“Wow. Just wow.” She said

“I know yesterday was so great.” I said

1 hour later and we were both dressed and ready. We got celebrative churros and a taxi to the Bts space. This time walking through it was all so familiar. I went down my favorite hallway. And the memory replayed in my head. The memory of how Jimin and I met. Gosh I was so helpless. I laughed to myself. Millia looked at me like I was crazy. We walked in to the giant multi-purpose room. Where we found the giant Bts crew, manager and Bts themselves. They all cheered as we both walked in. many individual people, came to congratulate me on my project. There was a giant table of food that I immediately attended to. Hoseok and Taehyung immediately hugged me at the same time. I felt squashed and overwhelmed.

“Good job jenny!” They both screamed

“Okay, that’s enough.” Jimin said, directing the two boys to get off of me.

Jimin smiled at me. I didn’t know how he manages to be so attractive. “Thanks.” I said shyly pushing my hair back.

“Next time they get that close, Ill smack em.” He joked

“That might be a little much.”

“Hey.” Jungkook said tapping my shoulder. I turned around.

“Yuh?” I asked

“Nice job.” He said

“Wow. Thanks Jungkook. Could I hear that again?”

“Nice job.”

“A little louder.”

“Nice job?”

“Even more loud.” I said teasing

“Why is that necessary?” He said annoyed

“I don’t know. It’s just so weird hearing complements from you.” I said jokingly

“whatever.” He said smiling, while walking away from me

I walked back to Millia, while namjoon, Jin and Yoongi were talking to her. We all quieted down, when the manager started to give a speech.

“Thank you everyone. The tour wouldn’t been accomplished without you. We only have two concerts left, it is almost coming to an end. All of you have been working so diligently, and it really had paid off. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter