Friends?

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jenny POV

"Hey jenny?" Jimin said turning 

"yup." i said turning towards him. 

I expected him continue what he was saying, my brain blanked as we were close. I felt somthing warm on my lips, i opened my eyes and from realisation I jumped back in supprise. I sat there awkward and speechless. I looked up at Jimin and saw he was confused, almost sad.

"uhh, wha, I-- should--- go." I said unable to look him in the eyes.

"This is your house."

"Ohh okay ummm." I said blushing from the awkwardness.

He was unsure for what was next. "I Should go." He said

He jumped and climbed down. I sat down on the roof, still in shock. 

Jimin POV

I was on the porch of jennys house, when I realised, I had no way back to the hotel, because i couldn't use Jennys car.  I searched for the transit i needed to take to my hotel. through 15 minutes of frustration, I boarded the transit. I couldn't think straight, every thing brought be back to that moment. I rushed back to the room. I got there and opened the door Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok were talking. 

"wow you were with jenny for a long time." Taehyung said. 

All I could do is look at him. I ended up ignoring him and ploped down on the bed. Jungkook and Taehyung continued to talk. Hoseok came to me. 

"Jimin, you look upset. what is troubling you?" he said

"I screwed up." I said. 

Hoseok was careful "Can you explain how?" 

I sat up and realised how much more complicated i made everything. Hoseok still looked at me waiting for an answer.  

"I kissed Jenny!" I yelled.

Hoseok's eyes widened. Jungkook and Taehyungs conversation stopped. All of them were looking at me scared, they all knew I broke the rules.Hoseok saw my anger, but still continued to be careful

"Jimin, you know you are not allowed to do this." 

"I know." 

"Especially with a non-Idol"

"I know." I said raising my voice

"Its against your contract, you could get fired." 

"Do you think i don't know that. Do you think i wanted to break the rules. Do you think I wanted to jeopordise my friendship with Jenny. One accedent could get me fired. Its so screwed up. Everything, This contract especially."

"Okay Jimin we need to figure something out. do you like Jenny?"

"yes, that is why I kissed her. without thought."

"Did she kiss you back?"

"No. she backed away and it was awkward."

"Hmmm" Hoseok stood there thinking then continued.

"you only have two options, neither are easy. Option one is If you really like jenny and if she does like you back two, you will have to tell the manager at somepoint. he could approve it, but you still would never have the ability to make it public. you would only be able to tell very few, and going out together has to be confidential. If he doesent approve the relationship it would take you to Option two or it could jeopardise Jennys job and Bts could go from a 7 member grouop to a 6 member. Remember that if jenny doesnt feel the same way it will take you to option two."

he paused and cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter