Jenny's Alter-ego

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Millia's POV

Everyone, started to agree to hoseok's idea. I started to get excited, as everyone headed to the living room. The living room was huge, it held one of the biggest tv's ive ever seen, and the walls were lined with very comfy couches. 

"wow, this is a really cool living room." I said

"This is our favorite place for karoke battles." taehyung smiled

I got super pumped for this, until i looked over at Jenny. she was already seated on her phone with headphones in. 

"No, Jenny. I want you to have fun. stop being... Not fun. i know you want to sing." i said as i dragged her off the couch. 

"Nooooooo, i dont wanna." she pouted. 

we quieted down, when Namjoon explained the teams. 

"I will be the host, of tonights karoke battle. The teams are Jimin and Hoseok, Junkook and Jin, Taehyung and Yoongi and lastly Millia and jenny. All the teams have 10 mins to pick a song and practice. starting NOW!" 

"See, jenny now you have to sing. were already part of a team." I smiled at jenny. she didn't respond. 

"Jenny, i know you want to sing, and blow their heads off with your fabulousness. you want to get first place and laugh in all their faces."

"I just met them." Jenny argued. 

"Well you did, but your gonna be stuck with them for a While so you might as well show them the badass i know and love."  

"eh, i don't feel like it." 

"Okay Jenny you know what. You love to have karaoke battles, mainily because you always want to win. what happened to the CRAZY JENNY from, Izzy's Karoke party?"

 I rememebred that awesome night. someone called out jenny and said she was untalented. so by the time it was our turn, she busted out on the vocals and the dance floor. Everyones mouths were open and in awe of her. Of course we won and she told everyone to it. God i love crazy jenny, and im sure bts would too. 

"I don't like talking about that night. it was only a one time thing." 

"You know what if, you don't become CRAZY JENNY now. then i will show everyone here, the video of CRAZY JENNY from Izzy's karaoke party. I know how embarrased you were from that night. but if i show bts, or better yet jimin the video. that would be even more humiliating." 

I pulled up the video on my phone and wispered "hey everyone look at CRAZY JENNY ." until she finnaly cracked. Yay the blackmai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter