WHHYYY?!?!

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been two days since the last concert. If I had to describe yesterday in one word, I would use: hangover.

But today is a new day. I had just showered and got ready. Ready to do what? There was nothing on my agenda today. Hmm. A call had interrupted my strange conversation with myself.

It was Campbell.

I still didn’t know about this opportunity or the two year. I mean working with him would be living the dream. I picked up the call. 

“Oh hello, jenny. I would ask you how you have been doing, but I’m a bit crunched on time.”

“Okay.”

“Any who, I have an update on what’s going to happen for your movie? The schedule, is sent to you through your email, it’s a rough draft. We will talk over it on our first meeting, in Hollywood, on Friday, in three days?”

“Three days?”

“Is that a problem?”

“I still haven’t decided if I am going to take this opportunity. Like I am extremely grateful, but I might need more time.”

“Yes, jenny you are rather young. 20, correct?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, I understand that you are still figuring your life out. Figuring out what’s important to you. Just know that every opportunity you get, you got at that time, for a reason. Whatever decision you make, don’t look back.”

Campbell was known for being wise. I was speechless. He continued.

“It’s a lot to ask, but I must know tonight, weather you are ready to take on a chance at your dreams.”

“Okay.”

I hung up the phone, but I felt more hung up on what Campbell just told me. This is what I have wanted since I was thirteen. I didn’t know what to do. I turned to Millia who was on her computer.

“Hey that was Campbell.” I said

“Oh.” She said.

“I can’t decide. What do you want to do?”

“Jenny, I’m happy working for Bts, I’m happy working for Campbell. Were a team. We work together, no matter what.”

“Ugh. You’re cheesy. But thanks. But the decision is still up to me huh?”

“Yeah.”

Millia has always been there for me. I am not a sappy person, so I feel like she’s always underappreciated. Ugh just another Jenny dilemma. What’s wrong with me? I always have my together. These past months have really put me through the ringer. Really looking back on it though, I couldn’t be any happier. It’s where I learned to live and enjoy life. I walked out to our little balcony at the end of the room. The sky was white, blanketed with clouds. Fresh air. To just. Breathe.

It all came to me. I needed to speak with Jimin. I also needed some food.

I stopped off at a sandwich shop. I was in a sandwich mood. I was also praying to the sandwich gods to help me pick the right decision tonight. Ugh, the pastrami, the fresh lettuce, the homemade mustard, the Italian bread. Oh my. It was my everything. I observed the diner while eating my sandwich. I saw a family, in a booth. The mother happily talking to her husband as her two kids missed around with each other and got close to squirting ketchup packets everywhere. I saw a couple. On their first date? No their hands are touching. Has to be at least the third. I liked the fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter