Jenny's new project

BTS Behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was always passionate in film. until this very minute i am starting to have my second thoughts. 

I was sitting in Professer Langs office, crammed in a very tiny chair. or rather crammed by my lack of ideas for this dumb project. Its is my final year of college, and i have a few more porjects to clear before i get my degree. I was called to his office "Specially" becuase He had a "Special" project for me. sure. just sure. The reason i am one of his top students is because of my creativity. but how on earth can i be creative, when ideas are handed to me. ugh. 

" Jenny i have called you here for one reason only" my proffesor said with a smile.

" Okay well im open to the opportunity." i lied

" well, you told me that you were blanking on this documentary project, and i happen to have just that for you"

"Okay..."

" I happen to be good friends with the manager of bts, a very upcoming kpop group. he said that he needed a documentary, and also to get more hype from the U.S. This couldn't be more perfect for you. since you can speak both korean and English, and with your outstanding Film projects. I just knew this project would be absolutely fitting for you."

"Wait. Wait. what are the details? There is alot to sort out, before i pack my bags and head to Korea!" 

He explained "Exactly, the manager had a whole plan. you would be working as part of the film cast, and also creating the documentary. its alot of work, but y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter