Master Hyukjae...

In the Name of Love

 

Lust… Greed… Obsession… Wants… Thirst…

 

were dripping from those eyes. Eunhyuk saw clearly.

 

“Hyuk… jae…” Eunhyuk soaked the name with as much desires as possible. That drove his twin crazy.

 

More firmly Eunhyuk was gripped by a burning body. He’s overwhelmed by eager movements in desperation to reach the . He’s dazzled by heavy breathing picking up pace as ecstasy kindled.

 

Inside him Eunhyuk’s heart was beating so fast…

 

Lust… Greed… Obsession… Wants… Thirst…

 

Incoherent words filled the chamber…

 

Eunhyuk knew his brother was satisfied.

 

……

 

When lust was satisfied Eunhyuk opened his eyes again. He saw the eyes of Hyukjae. And in those eyes he saw… light flash and… bloodlust…

 

Eunhyuk gasped. His eyes opened wide. The light!! Out of the corner of his eyes Eunhyuk saw a dagger held in Hyukjae’s hand… and a glimpse of movement…

 

With every might Eunhyuk pushed Hyukjae. With all strength in him Eunhyuk screamed…

 

More fiercely the light flashed…

 

Scorching pain sliced open Eunhyuk’s chest…

 

……

 

His eyes flickered open. At the same time Eunhyuk inhaled sharply. Like gallops the beating of his heart echoed loudly. Heavily heaving and turning his head Eunhyuk saw Hyukjae… staring at him…

 

Like a terrified prey Eunhyuk flinched. “NO!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“What’s the matter?” Hyukjae asked, eyes widened.

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Eunhyuk!” Hyukjae extended his arms. Eunhyuk moved away further.

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!”

 

“It’s a nightmare Eunhyuk! Everything’s fine! I’m here!” Light beams began to dance. Hyukjae summoned magic.

 

“HYUKJAE YOU GET OUT!!! YOU GET OUT!!!!!!!!!”

 

The light beams bound Eunhyuk like a rope, slowing his retreat. Hyukjae wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk.

 

“NO HYUKJAE!!!!! GO!!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” Eunhyuk kept struggling. Eunhyuk kept screaming.

 

Hyukjae stared at Eunhyuk, crying and screaming and terrified, he couldn’t say a word. Tears slowly filled Hyukjae’s eyes.

 

……

 

After no idea how long Eunhyuk was like exhausted. Uncontrollably he panted. He’s no longer screaming. He’s more like pleading. “No… No… Go away… Leave me… alone…”

 

“Eunhyuk…” Hyukjae saw it now. He saw it in Eunhyuk’s eyes. At the core of his stomach an awful feeling was forming. Hyukjae shuddered. That’s terrible…

 

That twisted expression of the suffering angel…

 

Behind those tears… shone fear, pain, helplessness…

 

And beneath the fear, mingled with the pain, entangled in the helplessness… was the sparkling darkness… At the very core of the darkness… sat the demon, smirking, firmly gripping Eunhyuk.

 

Hyukjae tightened his hug. Gently he rubbed circles into Eunhyuk’s back. “Eunhyuk… Don’t be afraid. I’ll protect you…”

 

But… how to fight a demon…?

 

Still shivering vigorously Eunhyuk clung to his twin. For long Hyukjae hugged Eunhyuk tight. “Eunhyuk… I love you… I love you…”

 

……

 

At that time Eunhyuk thought that’s just a nightmare. He thought because of the foretelling of Uncle Rubin he felt threatened by Hyukjae. He hoped as time went by the nightmare would go away.

 

It didn’t.

 

And at that time Hyukjae thought it’s merely a curse. He told himself he would find the cure, and would love and protect his twin no matter what. He hoped as time went by whatever’s haunting Eunhyuk would go away.

 

It didn’t.

 

More to those, there’s something crucial they didn’t know. That’s a pity.

 

It’s not Hyukjae Eunhyuk saw in the dream. It’s the demon… disguised as Hyukjae.

 

And the demon was waiting for the moment… to finally, completely claim this perfect body. When all other magical bloodlines were exterminated, when there’s no other magicians left on earth, the moment would come.

 

Every triumphant battle His Majesty made, His Majesty was actually digging his own grave. Nobody knew. Not even His Majesty.

 

At the very core of darkness the demon was lurking… waiting… counting Eunhyuk’s days…

 

……

 

That was the day when there were only two magicians left in Kingdom Omega. Hyukjae and Eunhyuk.

 

That’s the day when Eunhyuk demanded Hyukjae to hand the Kingdom over and vanish.

 

The reason was very complicated.

 

Eunhyuk didn’t want to live in constant fear anymore. He feared that the curse would become real. Trust no one, especially your brother, who will kill you one day.

 

Eunhyuk wanted to know how much he weighted in Hyukjae’s heart. He never saw love. Yet Hyukjae had claimed and sworn. Eunhyuk really wanted to know…

 

Eunhyuk was desperate to get rid of the nightmare. He hoped when Hyukjae stopped being around the nightmare would gradually fade away.

 

The two dark robed figures stood side by side on the palace’s balcony, overseeing the kingdom. All armies, assassins, alchemists… had gathered. Paces behind the two dark robed magicians stood their most trusted servants, Jiro and Kyuhyun.

 

Hyukjae tilted his head and glanced at Eunhyuk, his twin, his love. Eunhyuk fixed his eyes to the front, lips tightened. Wind brushed his hair, rustled his robe, carried his scent along. Once again Eunhyuk’s words pierced into Hyukjae’s heart. Hyukjae, you’d do whatever I request. Right? Give me the throne. And leave. Leave! I beg you!

 

The ache in his heart suddenly intensified. Hyukjae gasped. He gripped the railing in front of them. Taking a deep breath, he spoke. “In the name of God Omega I declare Eunhyuk the heir of the throne.”

 

Ripples of murmuring reverberated. Hyukjae raised his hand. Silence returned. “Everyone please pledge your loyalty to Eunhyuk His Majesty. I, Lee Hyukjae, hereby withdraw my claim on sovereignty of this kingdom.”

 

The sun was setting, coating Eunhyuk’s face with a tinge of golden red. As Hyukjae looked at him, Eunhyuk’s expression didn’t waver. He kept everything to himself, whether he’s happy, sad, satisfied, relieved, defiant, or regretful.

 

One last time, Hyukjae took and squeezed Eunhyuk’s hand. Before the first drop of tear escaped his eyes, he turned to leave.

 

Jiro still remembered his whole body was shaking the whole time. He didn’t know if that’s due to rage or shock or fear. Naturally he followed his master. “Master!”

 

Hyukjae remained silent, while Jiro kept calling him. As they reached the palace gate Hyukjae halted. “Jiro. I’m no master of yours. Serve Eunhyuk His Majesty.”

 

“N…” Jiro didn’t manage to utter his objection. All of a sudden he felt a slap on his face, and a force knocking him over. While he struggled to get up the force kept pushing him to the ground. His heart sank so deep in him hearing footsteps of his master fade away. Jiro fought with all his might. He tried to scream even though the force continued to muffle him. “Master Hyukjae!!”

 

……

 

Now Jiro was more than glad, looking up at his Master Hyukjae. The joy of finally meeting someone he’d been missing so bad, the delight of seeing his dream gleam after a wait so long, the feeling of finding the meaning of his life so he could stop wandering…

 

“Master Hyukjae…” Overwhelmed by all those, Jiro trembled… as his master reached out his hand to him.

 

......

 

In his room Donghae was helplessly shivering. He didn’t know why. He’s feeling very, very cold.

 

Hugging his knees, embracing himself tight, fighting desperately against the uncontrollable shaking, a piece of memory hit Donghae.

 

There was a time…

 

There was a time he’s pathetically overwhelmed by coldness so fierce he couldn’t even feel his heart… In his chest something had left behind this emptiness so vast…

 

He remembered… earlier that day… there were…

 

Sounds of rummaging…

 

Footsteps rustling…

 

And…

 

Pinqmeng. Shall we leave?

 

Yes Pinqmeng. That’s the name. That’s the reason Donghae came to this city, hoping to join the team of assassins, hoping to meet this assassin Pinqmeng.

 

Hopefully then, Donghae would know what happened to him, who he really was, and what he should do…

 

 

--------------------

A/N: Finally update! I'm sorry guys it's been quite long!!

A/N2: Honestly this is the creepiest story I've every written!! It constantly surprises me!!

A/N3: Many thanks for caring and asking my friends! Things are improving and I hope everything will be OK very soon!! ^^