It’s True. Right?

In the Name of Love

 

It’s originally very quiet in His Majesty’s chamber. In front of His Majesty, the cloud of mist was blinking the image of Donghae sobbing.

 

Sound of fingers snapping sliced through the silence. His Majesty took a deep breath and stood up. The cloud of mist turned into puffs of smoke, as His Majesty set off to Donghae’s room.

 

While Donghae was devastated that he’s forgotten and abandoned and all, his every move in the last month was under His Majesty’s close scrutiny.

 

Eunhyuk told himself he was doing this because he needed to find out if Donghae was hiding something, or plotting any scheme.

 

Correct. It had nothing to do with Eunhyuk’s heart protesting inside for not getting to touch that warmth, taste that intimacy and drink that sweetness. Really no. Eunhyuk was not missing Donghae.

 

During the one month Eunhyuk was disappointed (or more accurately glad) to have seen nothing. Well he saw Donghae beam with joy the first day after they… um… you know what. And then day by day the sorrow in Donghae’s eyes accumulated. Now obviously Donghae couldn’t hold it any longer and the sorrow just overflowed.

 

Other than those there’s really nothing…

 

He’s not as innocent as he seems to be!

 

His loyal alchemist’s words rang in his ears.

 

Kyuhyun I have marked your words. If I couldn’t glimpse anything in one whole month there’s only one possibility.

 

That’s true. Eunhyuk got the eyes capable of seeing through people, peeking at the most hidden corners in people’s hearts, where they kept their darkest secrets. That’s why he could survive until now, always finding the right path through all conspiracies and plots and schemes continuously going on around him.

 

Eunhyuk had been keeping a watchful eye on Donghae. But he didn’t see anything.

 

His Majesty decided to give Donghae one more test.

 

……

 

“Why are you crying?” His Majesty asked.

 

Startled Donghae quickly turned around. Seeing His Majesty Donghae didn’t know if he should be happy or afraid or angry or sad. Maybe he’s feeling all at once. He couldn’t name the emotions flipping inside him.

 

Donghae covered his face with his hands. He took several deep breaths. He hoped his hands could stop further tears from coming out. He hoped his throat could resume functioning as soon as possible. His last bit of pride was urging him not to sob in front of His Majesty.

 

Gently but firmly His Majesty pried open his hands. Tenderly His Majesty’s fingers brushed Donghae’s tears away. Softly His Majesty gazed at Donghae. “Because of me?”

 

Donghae’s heart was like nodding furiously. Those 3 words from His Majesty shot accurately into its very core. Eunhyuk knew him… understood him… Eunhyuk saw his heart… so clearly. Eunhyuk even touched it…

 

That just triggered more tears to burst out of Donghae’s eyes.

 

Not that Eunhyuk was being cruel. Knowing that Donghae cried because of him made Eunhyuk feel so warm he couldn’t hide his smile. He tightened his grip on Donghae and pulled the other towards him. Donghae struggled not to submit. Yet before long he just surrendered; paradoxically finding comfort in the arms whose owner had brought all the pain to him.

 

……

 

Donghae was again dreading through a sweet dream. The dose of sweetness could kill him. When he woke up and the sweet moments were over seriously Donghae thought he would die.

 

He was sitting on his bed. His Majesty was hugging him from behind. Occasionally His Majesty would his arms, lock his fingers in his, caress his face, sniff his hair… For a long time they just remained like that. Silver light from the moon shone on them. Time was like frozen. None of them spoke. It was very quiet. It was romantic, luring.

 

Time for secret talk.

 

“Feeling better?” Softly His Majesty whispered beside Donghae’s ear.

 

Donghae shivered… and nodded.

 

“You said you love me. Is that true?” His Majesty tightened his hug and nibbled Donghae’s earlobe.

 

“… Y… Yes…” Donghae’s heart began beating irregularly.

 

“Show me your love. Show me your heart.” Firmly His Majesty commanded.

 

Donghae shivered even more when those seducing lips teasingly traced down his cheek… and jaw… and neck…

 

Tenderly His Majesty planted kisses on his shoulder.

 

Love… was a powerful weapon…

 

Tongue of His Majesty tasted Donghae’s creamy skin, leaving behind transparent, shimmering traces on his shoulder and neck. Donghae gasped.

 

The traces went up… to his jaw… to his ear…. His Majesty was and his earlobe like that’s the sweetest candy. So clearly Donghae heard His Majesty’s breathing. His cheek felt the other’s hot breath. Donghae’s blood was boiling up. His whole body went weak.

 

The traces went down again. Donghae’s cheek became the next victim. Lips of His Majesty were ravishing his face. They were dangerously close to Donghae’s lips. Taste of that red wine tingled inside him like crazy. Donghae wanted to tasted those lips again… He yearned for the kiss… so bad. He thirsted for those lips. They were right next to his but he just couldn’t taste them.

 

If love was a powerful weapon, the deprivation of it was a dangerous one.

 

“… Your Majesty…” The whisper was like pleading.

 

Eunhyuk smirked.

 

Donghae was struggling hard not to whimper, as His Majesty’s lips moved away.

 

“Be totally honest with me. Would you?” That voice could melt.

 

There’s only one answer Donghae could give. “… Y… Yes…”

 

Resting his chin on Donghae’s shoulder, His Majesty took Donghae’s hand. “You’re born in Sauyu?”

 

Donghae nodded.

 

Another hand of His Majesty shifted to undo Donghae’s clothes. “You grew up there?”

 

Donghae shivered before he could nod.

 

One hand still enveloping Donghae’s, with his other hand His Majesty were drawing patterns on Donghae’s chest. Intentionally or not his fingers lingered around Donghae’s s. At the end palm of His Majesty rested on the place where it could feel Donghae’s heartbeat.

 

“Kingdom Alpha was still reigning Sauyu when you’re born right?”

 

Eunhyuk strained his senses.

 

Silence.

 

Beating of Donghae’s heart followed another rhythm.

 

Hand of Donghae tensed up and slightly trembled.

 

……

 

After a long time, Donghae nodded and closed his eyes. 2 streams of tears trickled down his cheeks.

 

……

 

Eunhyuk froze. He had difficulty breathing. Inside him his heart was begging. No. Let’s not go ahead. The truth… could be scary… horrible… dreadful… painful… Let’s not face the truth. Let’s not… Let’s not… Please…

 

Let’s just dream. OK?

 

OK?

 

……

 

His Majesty laid Donghae down and gazed at him. “Don’t cry…”

 

As His Majesty tenderly brushed his tears away, Donghae was more than shocked to see that face and those eyes of His Majesty.

 

Concern and worries were all over that face. It’s breath taking and heart breaking at the same time. Seeing that you would naturally weep. Your heart would naturally bleed. It’s so painful yet you just couldn’t take your eyes off that face.

 

Those eyes were glistening sorrow, dripping sadness. A suffering soul was pathetically sobbing, maybe even screaming, inside.

 

Yes His Majesty had been through tough and difficult and twinging moments. But he managed to keep everything to himself, bury all his emotions. Not even that person had glimpsed such a pair of eyes on Eunhyuk.

 

Donghae couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

 

The next instant Donghae couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

 

“You love me. It’s true. Right?” His Majesty gazed at Donghae. The soul beneath him was so pure, so innocent. So far no secret could hide from Eunhyuk. Donghae couldn’t be hiding something… right…?

 

Staring into those soul-capturing eyes, sincerely Donghae answered… through his teary eyes... with all his heart. “Yes… Your Majesty... I love you.”

 

Donghae was overwhelmed… when His Majesty’s lips finally touched his. The sweetness drowned him. The red wine made him drunk. But there’s more to those this time.

 

It’s a tender kiss. It’s a deep kiss. It’s a loving kiss. It’s a longing kiss. There’s love flowing through the kiss. There’s honey between those plump and soft lips.

 

There were tears trickling down his cheeks… tears from His Majesty…

 

Let’s just dream…

 

 

----------------------

A/N: *take a deep breath* Your Majesty you surprised me. I was originally planning to reveal the truth!!!! But... as you commanded... let's just dream... for now... Y_Y

A/N2: Sorry guys!!!! It's been a bit late this time... but I've really been trying to make an update asap!!! Hv been busy lately!!!! >_<

A/N3: I keep my fingers crossed for AFF!!!! It's gone then it's back but then it's not stable. I hope now all difficult moments are over!!!!