Who’s Your Master?

In the Name of Love

 

His Majesty was sitting on his throne.

 

There’s a wooden box floating in front of him, in which there’s a strand of hair. Donghae’s hair.

 

Standing beside the throne, the chief alchemist regarded His Majesty closely. To his relief, or even surprise, His Majesty remained unexpectedly composed. The facial expression of Eunhyuk was not only calm. It’s indifferent and cold. That face could make your hair prickle.

 

That’s what Kyuhyun and Jiro were feeling. They got goose bumps all over. And it only got worse when His Majesty looked up and smiled. That’s a creepy one.

 

Eunhyuk fixed his piercing gaze on Jiro, who’s standing in the middle of the hall. Jiro had to summon all courage in him to remain standing. He remained quiet while he’s fighting for the strength to speak. He knew he would stutter. His voice would shake. He would give himself away.

 

Creepy smile of His Majesty widened. “I see you’re wearing graphite green.”

 

Jiro felt like some icy cold water was being poured on him. So soon. His Majesty had seen through him already. He knew Eunhyuk was not to be underestimated. But still. Just like that person. He had underestimated Eunhyuk.

 

“What would your master say Jiro?” Eunhyuk’s gaze intensified.

 

Jiro knew what His Majesty actually meant. But he had to keep pretending. “If you don’t agree to what we requested, it wouldn’t be his hair next time. Maybe his ear or fingers…”

 

Jiro’s eyes opened wide when he found himself engulfed in the heaviest, thickest and the most pressing darkness. Eunhyuk was a few feet away from him but his power was so overwhelming Jiro felt like suffocated. Immediately he triggered the mechanism of the transportation stone.

 

The next instant Jiro could only gasp… when he saw His Majesty was again in his proximity. Out of the corner of his eye Jiro saw a sword flash. The sword was gleaming black, against the dark of the robe His Majesty was wearing. The way the sword was forward, the speed, the angle, the direction, was so flawless there’s no chance Jiro could dodge, except again seeking salvation from the transportation stone.

 

Eunhyuk smirked. He granted Jiro one more chance, who escaped one more time only to find the same black sword aiming at his throat. As he felt the coldness of the blade his hand automatically reached for his salvation. But this time he couldn’t touch it. The black sword had become a serpent with no idea how many heads. It’s the fiercest guardian. Whenever Jiro’s hand got close to the transportation stone, it would bite.

 

One hand skillfully mastering the serpent’s dance, His Majesty held a black dagger in his other hand. The dagger didn’t do anything glamorous or fancy. It’s merely taking simple, straightforward routes towards those vital destinations, Jiro’s throat and heart.

 

Jiro was forced to retreat… towards his doom, corner of the hall. Desperately he struggled with his swords. Whenever he summoned one to block His Majesty’s dagger, the sword simply sizzled and melted. And Jiro had to summon another one.

 

Jiro was sweating, so was Kyuhyun. His Majesty was not fighting with magic, or else the fight wouldn’t have lasted until now. His Majesty was demonstrating the art of doing combat with alchemy, in the most perfect way.

 

Compared to Eunhyuk, whose sense towards energy changes around him was unbelievably sharpened, the transportation stone was too slow. As long as Jiro remained in the hall, Eunhyuk could follow him. Needless to say, it’s totally under His Majesty’s control whether Jiro could touch the stone at all.

 

Soon the back of Jiro reached the wall of the hall. The black serpent transformed into a steel manacle, locking both Jiro’s wrists, keeping the transportation stone out of reach. The dagger remained as a dagger whose bloodthirstiness shone brighter.

 

Eunhyuk pressed the dagger onto Jiro’s neck, making a cut deep enough to warn but not sufficient to kill. The black of the dagger flashed as it tasted blood and got fed.

 

His Majesty held Jiro’s gaze, until the latter quivered to the core of his soul.

 

“Stop playing games in front of me. Answer me! Who’s your master?” His Majesty tightened his grip on the dagger.

 

……

 

Heart racing, captivated by His Majesty’s glare, tears glistened in Jiro’s eyes. Emotions began to crash down on him. Bit by bit his inside was cracking. “… Master…”

 

“I can’t hear you!” His Majesty pressed the dagger further. Tiny droplets of blood slowly slid down Jiro’s neck.

 

“… Master…” Finally Jiro uttered that person’s name… and closed his eyes.

 

For some time Eunhyuk remained still. In Jiro he saw… the loss of losing one’s master, the pain of losing that person…

 

“Very well.” Satisfied His Majesty released the most loyal servant of that person. Jiro collapsed onto the floor.

 

Slowly, taking his time, His Majesty turned around, walked to sit on his throne again.

 

“Your master, as a demonstration of true love, conquered the world and secured the throne of this Kingdom for me. And to avoid further power struggle, he chose to leave and promised he’d never come back. When he left, he declared I’m the heir of the throne and everyone should pledge his or her loyalty to me. Yet you Jiro, the most loyal servant he’s so proud of, were the first to refuse to serve me. And today you’re not only serving another magical bloodline. You’ve gone so far even to fight against me, against Kingdom Omega, against your master’s Kingdom!!”

 

Jiro regretted. Not because he agreed to what His Majesty just said. He regretted he didn’t warn that person enough. He shouldn’t have just warned him Eunhyuk was his weakness. He shouldn’t have been so cowardly. He should have stated it plain, even though that would send him straight to the decapitator.

 

“Eunhyuk doesn’t love you! He’s merely manipulating you with his so-called love!” He should have just said that.

 

……

 

After the Sirek incident, after Yeni nearly succeeded, Jiro warned that person. Originally he thought his warning worked. For more than a month that person didn’t visit Eunhyuk.

 

Jiro thought that person took his words. Eunhyuk thought his time was limited. Nobody knew the truth. Nobody knew… that person’s love towards Eunhyuk had not changed. He decided to stay away… because only then Eunhyuk would be safe. Only then Eunhyuk wouldn’t be used by his enemies against him.

 

Then came the downfall of Kingdom Alpha. In that battle that person tasted the horror of losing Eunhyuk, which made him focus even more on battles afterwards. He conquered all other kingdoms for Eunhyuk. He secured his throne for Eunhyuk. When all threats were dealt with, that person thought he could finally be with Eunhyuk.

 

But then it’s too late. When that person returned, he found that things between them had changed. He rely to find that he’s finally losing Eunhyuk.

 

That night was supposed to be romantic and sweet.

 

In the palace, in his chamber, Eunhyuk submitted to that person. For as long as that person desired, Eunhyuk let him do whatever he wanted to satisfy his lust which had been starved for far too long.

 

“What’s the matter Eunhyuk?” Sweat rolled down his forehead. In bed together, tenderly that person hugged Eunhyuk from behind.

 

Eunhyuk pouted, making that person’s heart ache. “So now you’re back.”

 

“I’ll never leave you again sweet heart.” That person planted a kiss onto Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

 

“Don’t call me that. Don’t think you can fool me with that.” Eunhyuk shifted and moved a little away from that person, who immediately grabbed him tighter.

 

“Please Eunhyuk. What happened?” That person pressed Eunhyuk onto the bed, cupped his face, stared into his eyes and softly asked again.

 

Eunhyuk struggled to free himself but finally gave up. “You’ve disappeared for months. Who am I to you…”

 

That person smiled and planted a deep kiss onto Eunhyuk’s lips. “So you missed me?”

 

Abruptly Eunhyuk broke free from that person and rolled to one side. “No I don’t miss you. I don’t love you. I’m only your entertainment when there’s no more battle to fill your time!”

 

That person’s eyes opened wide. It finally hit him that this was serious. “Of course not! Eunhyuk you’re more important than anything!”

 

“I don’t believe you!”

 

“Eunhyuk…”

 

“I don’t love you!”

 

“Please Eunhyuk…”

 

“I hate you!”

 

Deprivation of love… was a dangerous weapon…

 

“OK Eunhyuk tell me! How can I make it up to you?”

 

Eunhyuk bit his lip… to hide his smirk. Slowly he rolled to face that person again. Timidly he drew patterns on that person’s arm. Submissively he buried his face in that person’s chest, who’s just too willing to embrace him. “Show me your love. Prove to me I’m more important to you than anything else… so that… I can love you again…”

 

Eunhyuk’s fingers caressed that person’s torso. When he spoke he brushed his lips against that person’s chest. “I’m sorry… I… really… want to love you… But… I just… can’t…”

 

He made it subtle. Eunhyuk’s tongue came out to arouse that person’s . “Help me…” Again in a subtle way Eunhyuk moved closer… until their most sensitive parts touched. He softly moaned before continuing. “… Help me… love you back…”

 

The next instant that person gasped, gripped Eunhyuk’s wrists and pushed him down. His breathing became heavy as he was awed by the stunning face beneath him. “Eunhyuk…”

 

The lust in him, though just got fed not long ago, screamed for more again. That person wasted no time to enter Eunhyuk. More diligently than ever he poured out his sweat and passion in bed, as if that could prove his heart to the other. He’d do anything for Eunhyuk… because he loved him…

 

On the other hand, Eunhyuk rewarded lust with lust. He had to make that person hopelessly, irrevocably hooked. Again and again, in sync with the rhythm of their bodies, Eunhyuk moaned that person’s name.

 

Eunhyuk’s fingers dug into and scratched that person’s back… “Make me… love… you…”

 

And in the most seductive way, Eunhyuk begged. “… Please… make me… love… you…”

 

Love… was a powerful weapon…

 

……

 

That’s why now it’s Eunhyuk sitting on the throne, looking down at Jiro. “We can make a deal Jiro. Maybe you would like to meet your master again?”

 

Immediately Jiro looked up. Kyuhyun turned to look at His Majesty, eyes widened.

 

If Jiro were to die, that would be his dying wish. That’s the reason behind everything he did.

 

He left the palace. He declared he wouldn’t serve Eunhyuk. He allied with another magical bloodline. Going forward he planned to cause even more troubles, as many as possible.

 

Jiro was trying every means to be rebellious and provoke that person’s anger. He hoped that person would come back to slap him, to stop him.

 

Or like now. Jiro wanted to achieve a position at which he could negotiate with His Majesty… so that he could ask His Majesty for that person’s whereabouts.

 

His Majesty raised his eyebrows, creepy smile on his face again. “It seems you are interested.”

 

 

-----------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update!! I tried. I really tried. And I'm so tired now.... Y_Y Please enjoy the chapter!!!

A/N2: Only when I write I know where this story is going!!!

A/N3: How many of you here are fantasy lovers? And how many are romance lovers? Just curious to know! Oh do make requests to me via twitter / PM OK? ^^