What? Expecting Something?

In the Name of Love

 

Staring into the ceiling in his bed, Eunhyuk was striving to detach himself from the past.

 

You have a beautiful heart Eunhyuk… I love you…

 

Once that person had said. And when this piece of memory crossed his mind, Eunhyuk hated Donghae. His heart had never been beautiful. Those were lies!!! LIES!!!

 

……

 

After Kyuhyun passed the test, prince Eunhyuk His Majesty went back to his chamber.

 

It was dusk time. Eunhyuk looked up from the pile of magic scriptures he’s trying hard to digest and integrate into his body and mind. Through the large window panes sunset was showing off her charm. But Eunhyuk’s exhausted eyes needed something else. He took a deep breath and pressed his palms onto his protesting eyes, trying to calm the sores.

 

At the same time Eunhyuk recalled the magical spell for erasing sores. He didn’t cast that on himself though. It’s not worth to spend magical power on such matters.

 

The sun was fast setting, taking with her all possible lights she could. Eunhyuk lighted the oil lamp and buried himself in the magic scriptures again.

 

Sirek

Jipiek nyzelik qie visqzy bliqsk srorak

Yeiza hybxu cweriq daeuk…

 

“Working hard my dear?”

 

Eunhyuk gasped as those familiar arms encircled his waist; as that familiar face acquainted with his own; as that familiar voice streamed into his heart.

 

That person tasted honey when he saw that sugary smile on Eunhyuk. He sniffed Eunhyuk’s hair and brushed his lips against Eunhyuk’s ear. “Why are you always so cruel? Keeping me waiting…”

 

Gently Eunhyuk put his hand on the other’s. He turned his head to look at that person. He meant to tell the other that he still had some readings to do. Yet that person was left starving for too long. He’s too impatient for anything else. Before Eunhyuk could speak that person crushed his lips onto Eunhyuk’s. At the same time his strong arms pulled Eunhyuk up.

 

Eunhyuk frowned. His hands on that person’s shoulders Eunhyuk struggled to push him away. What he achieved though, was to get that person to pull him even closer. Before long Eunhyuk gave up struggling. He wound his arms around that person’s neck, submitting himself to the long, deep and loving kiss.

 

Eunhyuk was just too good a seducer. He had never failed. Or we should say he’s not capable of failing. His perfect features, his perfect body, his perfect charisma simply couldn’t be contained. And so far no one knew Eunhyuk was the one initiating the whole thing. All his “victims” thought they themselves fell for him, or that they themselves successfully pursued Eunhyuk.

 

There’s always a reason behind Eunhyuk’s seductions. When he wanted to get rid of somebody the only thing he needed to do was to stare at that someone intently until the other realized, let his eyes linger for some subtle moment, and then looked away or walked away, and finally as well as most importantly ignored that somebody. Hooked, no one could resist being left confused or wondering. They would pursue Eunhyuk.

 

And then that person would make sure they were not seen on earth again.

 

And the original reason Eunhyuk seduced that person… was something different. At that time Eunhyuk had no choice but to stay beside that person, who could only be more dangerous and ruthless compared to the current Eunhyuk His Majesty. Getting that person to fall for Eunhyuk, was the only way to stay alive.

 

But then… a special bond formed between them. More than once Eunhyuk questioned himself… who that person was to him.

 

And Eunhyuk wouldn’t let anyone, except that person, touch him.

 

In between kisses that person said. “I will kill Yeni tomorrow.”

 

Cousin Yeni? Eunhyuk opened his eyes. He didn’t remember he had this name in his victim list. “W…..?”

 

The question (btw it’s “why”) was muffled. That person smiled but insisted on locking Eunhyuk’s lips. Tightening his arms that person slowly pushed Eunhyuk towards the bed. When Eunhyuk’s legs touched the bed’s soft edge that person’s lips travelled to Eunhyuk’s ear. “Because he is bad. Now… I can’t wait anymore…”

 

The next minute Eunhyuk felt the soft material below him, that person’s burning body above him, and that person’s hot breath around him. Yet Eunhyuk still wanted to know. “But why? What has Yeni Hyung done?”

 

Panting that person clamped Eunhyuk’s face between his palms. Staring into Eunhyuk’s eyes that person said. “Didn’t you just get an assassin who’s heartless you said? Why do you keep a heart yourself?”

 

Impatiently that person started to undo Eunhyuk’s robe. Before he claimed Eunhyuk’s lips again he whispered. “You have a beautiful heart Eunhyuk… I love you…”

 

That person’s lips were burning. His body was burning. A fire was burning inside him. It’s the fire only Eunhyuk’s body could quench (well… for a few days at most).

 

Love… That’s the first time Eunhyuk came to feel something… Was that love? Or at least something resembling love?

 

……

 

When lust was satisfied Eunhyuk opened his eyes again. He saw the eyes of that person. And in those eyes he saw… light flash and… bloodlust…

 

Eunhyuk gasped. His eyes opened wide. The light!! Out of the corner of his eyes Eunhyuk saw a dagger held in that person’s hand… and a glimpse of movement…

 

……

 

“NO!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Donghae woke up with a jolt. What’s that?

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“…… GET OUT!!!!! YOU GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Your Majesty…

 

Without thinking Donghae jumped out of bed, rushed out of his room and ran towards His Majesty’s chamber.

 

The door was locked. It wouldn’t open no matter how hard Donghae tried. Another heart paralyzing scream reverberated through the air. Donghae banged at the door. “YOUR MAJESTY!!!! YOUR MAJESTY!!!!!”

 

“……. GO!!!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

In between those screams a name was mentioned. But Donghae couldn’t make it out.

 

Each scream effectively shot into Donghae’s heart. He was sweating, especially his palms. Every part of his body was terrified. Desperate he banged harder. “YOUR MAJESTY!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR MAJESTY!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Another deafening, horrible scream…

 

……

 

All of a sudden… silence…

 

……

 

Donghae pressed his ear onto the door. His heart felt like stopped. Silence could mean… well… a lot of things…

 

His Majesty can’t be assassinated… right…?

 

Donghae felt a pang, maybe a stab as well, in his heart. He couldn’t breathe. Tears were glistening in his eyes. Shaking Donghae stared at the door. What should he do? Maybe he should get Kyuhyun? But… how? Where…?

 

Taking a deep breath Donghae bit his lip. No matter how and where. He had to get someone. And then that someone could lead him to Kyuhyun.

 

Just as Donghae turned around a pair of strong arms grabbed him and dragged him inside.

 

And then the most charming and seducing eyes were staring straight into Donghae’s. That’s the first thing registered in Donghae’s mind, before he started to feel the cold floor beneath warmth from his body.

 

Eunhyuk had pinned Donghae onto the floor. Haunted by the nightmare, his heart was still screaming, galloping. Calm! He needed calm! His terrified heartbeat furiously demanded soothing. Eunhyuk needed Donghae. He needed Donghae! Donghae!!

 

Seeing Eunhyuk His Majesty, Donghae was relieved yet flustered at the same time. He wanted to ask if His Majesty was OK, but no sound would come out from his throat. Realizing their proximity he wanted to shift his position, but his body, enjoying this so much, refused to listen. Finding himself being dissolved by that intoxicating stare he wanted to look away, but his inner self just yearned for more.

 

His Majesty was panting heavily. His robe was partially undone, exposing his chest which was rising and falling sinfully. Droplets of sweat on his forehead gleamed in the gloomy chamber. His eyes were beaming with wants and needs. His lips, slightly parted, were shimmering like a glass of red wine. The dazzling red was about to drip from there. That had to be sweet… so sweet that you still thirsted to taste it… knowing perfectly well that’s the most deathly poison…

 

That’s unfortunate for Donghae. While His Majesty was gradually calming down, his breathing gradually returning to normal, his body temperature gradually lowering, the exact opposites were happening to Donghae. Something was woken up inside him. He’s breathing more and more heavily. And his blood was boiling up. A fire was ignited inside, burning his cheeks now.

 

More unfortunate. None of those escaped His Majesty’s eyes. He smirked, making Donghae itch for further. Now that the nightmare was over, it’s time for His Majesty to tease Donghae (again).

 

All of a sudden Eunhyuk locked Donghae’s wrists in his strong grip, nailing them above Donghae’s head. Evil grin on Eunhyuk’s face widened. Donghae shivered.

 

Lowering his head, taking in the helplessness and submission and secret anticipation in Donghae’s eyes, feeding the satisfaction in his veins with those, roughly Eunhyuk raised Donghae’s chin, earning a barely audible yet lovely whimper. His other hand came to teasingly caress Donghae’s chest. He could feel Donghae’s heartbeat. Very well. It’s beating like crazy. Insanely crazy.

 

Eunhyuk kept holding Donghae’s gaze. When their lips almost touched Donghae couldn’t take it anymore. He closed his eyes. Eunhyuk liked this so much. You poor helpless babe…

 

Instead of giving Donghae what he was probably anticipating, Eunhyuk shifted to tease Donghae’s neck. Gently, in the most seductive way, Eunhyuk brushed Donghae’s neck with the tip of his nose. He smirked again when Donghae gasped and shivered.

 

Eunhyuk breathed in Donghae’s scent, making sure it’s loud enough for Donghae to hear. Slowly he travelled up Donghae’s neck, traced his jawline, and breathed into Donghae’s ear.

 

His Majesty’s just too good a seducer, which made him the best heart breaker. Sneering, he spoke with a mocking voice, making sure every syllable was as sharp as a blade. “What? Expecting something? Don’t tell me you’re hoping for that!”

 

Brilliant. One glance. Hooked. One chuckle. Fallen. One touch. Doomed. One question. Broken.

 

Clank! Clearly, deafeningly, Donghae heard his heart break and shatter. And from his heart which was pathetically bleeding, 2 streams of pain and shame and anger and frustration surged into; and in no time overflowed Donghae’s eyes.

 

Abruptly Eunhyuk His Majesty stood up.

 

Another arrow penetrated Donghae’s heart, when he opened his eyes and saw Eunhyuk His Majesty looking down at him indifferently. Donghae’s face reddened. Something was about to explode inside him. It took all strength in Donghae to contain whatever that was. While he was doing so, the pain ruthlessly burnt and slashed his insides. With all his might he tightened his lips so that he wouldn’t burst out crying.

 

Quickly Donghae scrambled up and dashed out of the chamber. He ran into his room, banged the door shut and threw himself onto his bed. He buried his face in the pillow; tried hard to smother his cries. He couldn’t. The wounds ached so much. His heart kept bleeding. The pain turned his blood into acids and burnt even more. It hurt so much Donghae had to cry out loud. Overwhelmed, he trembled helplessly. He couldn’t take this. Donghae didn’t know such bitterness, such humiliations, such pain, such anger before.

 

What did he do that he deserved all these?

 

He was born with the wrong blood type.

 

And he believed His Majesty was kind. He said His Majesty had a beautiful heart.

 

And that he was stupid and naïve enough to care about His Majesty.

 

……

 

Watching Donghae run away, seeing an innocent soul suffer, witnessing once again a heart being shattered, Eunhyuk didn’t feel the fun he was originally expecting.

 

He had forgot one thing. Donghae’s eyes could touch his heart. Within those seconds when their eyes met Eunhyuk felt what he had imposed on Donghae. He could even hear the clanging sound when the heart cracked and broke. So this is how it feels… Good that I have never loved. I warned you Donghae…

 

Making someone love you but not rewarding that someone with love… Capturing someone’s heart and then leaving it to thirst to death, breaking it without feeling a thing… It’s the most horrible torture. It’s more than cruel. Nothing could be more heartless. That’s even shameless!

 

Sighing Eunhyuk closed the door. Once again the calm left Eunhyuk.

 

-----------------------

A/N: First of all! Angst lovers I have started another angsty romance fic! I'm worried the dose of angst is not sufficient for u guys in this story!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/138152/do-you-dare-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-hyukjae-romance-siwon-eunhaeangst

A/N2: I feel v sorry for Hae... I AM SORRY!!!! Hae's always suffering in my stories!! All my stories!! Oh wait! Here Hyuk and Kyu are suffering as well... I AM REALLY EVIL!!! >_<

A/N3: Again THANKS for ur support!!! After I started another angsty fic I found it easier to work on this fic as well!! I was suffering fr angst deficiency!!!