Chapter 7:Seeds of Hatred

To love or to not ?

 

Chapter 7:Seeds of hatred 

   “ The results in the end is all that matters right……hahahaha.You will come begging to me Jessica !” I woke up in sweat.

I was relieved that it was all just a dream. Yuri won’t ever say that to me right ?I looked to my side only to see Tyler next to me.

The image of Yuri kissing that darn is still fresh in my mind.The image so  vivid that it’s making my head throb in pain.

I walked to the bathroom to get ready for work,ignoring the man on the bed.

‘My mood  is very  bad,probably because I’m close on getting my period’.I convinced myself, avoid the thoughts of Yuri.

I showered as quick as I can to avoid Tyler. I was ready in a bad mood and I don’t want to have to add more annoyance within me.

My plate is already full as it is. I looked at the steamy mirror into my own reflection.

‘ Am I going too far with this game ?’ a  sudden question came to my mind. I shake my head in denial.

‘It can’t be right ? I won’t lose it right ?’ I asked  looking at my reflection. I can still see the confused old nerd I was before.

The nerd that knew nothing of fun. I ran out of the toilet,trying to shake the nostalgic feeling that I was feeling but anyhow  deep inside I know that some things will never change.

I quickly got dress and ran off to work ,ignoring the man who was still sleeping on my bed. My mind was too occupied by something else anyway. Flashbacks starts coming back in my head as I was in my car driving.

Flashback:
“ You look so ugly nerd….you disgust me” the man said as he pushed me away. My books fell along my glasses.

I couldn't believe the man who has been my crush for so many years pushed me away with such spiteful words.

The man walked away with a woman in his arms,leaving the broken hearted me alone and till now,I can vividly remember her face along side the man’s arrogant smirk.

After they left,I  quickly gathered my books along with my broken glasses and hurried along the corridor.

Avoiding the stares that I was getting. He was such a jerk towards me.

It was too much for me. Being only 20 and having to face this kind of rejection from the man that I have liked since high school.

 I knew that I was gambling my fate the moment that I choose to confess. But humiliating me in front of the whole university is too much.

     After that incident,I dropped out of the university to focus on my dad’s company. I was rich but no one knows.

Even if they know they won’t believe it anyway. With that,days went by but still the pain he gave me was still fresh in my heart.

It was up utill comes a moment when the pain he gave me made me realise that the world only values someone’s outer beauty.

Never looking at the inner self. And that realisation,changed me. I threw away my thick glasses and my old clothes.

I changed everything,from my sense of fashion to the way I walk and talk. I was no longer the timid old Jessica.

I changed to the outgoing and fun person I was now. But alongside the dramatic change came the bad habits.

I went partying every night,slept everywhere,drinking was my habit.

Despite these bad habits,I still did well on my job as the ceo of the company. I helped my dad climb up success.

We finally became one of the most successful companies world wide. My dad was silent throughout the whole way.

He can't complain over something that was well performed. The whole family was silent about it until  I moved out of the house. 

    Without me knowing,years went by after then.My life was silent,moving ever so boringly after i changed.

It was up until I saw her at the bar. It only took me a glance to know that it was her. She was the one that he disappeared  with the other day. Even if her face changed a bit due to maturing,I can still tell clearly that it was her.The face of the last scene I saw that broke my heart.

The moment I saw her face,the only thing that came to my mind was to hurt her. She must feel the pain that I’ve felt all those years.

The pain that changed me into something I’m not. The pain he showed no remorse for. 

     She was dancing on the floor drunkly. Her curves were well made. It would be hypocritical of me to say that she is not hot.

She truly was. The dress she was wearing was accompanying her body well.

I was at the vip zone until I decided to go down on the dance floor to join her.

Sadly,she was done dancing and already  at the bar drinking. When I reached the bar,I heard her ordered to the bartender.

I sat myself next to her before I ordered the same drink ,just to get her attention. I saw her look at me as I ordered.
I could see from the sides of my eyes that she was looking at me.

I ignored the view and looked else where ,acting oblivious over her existence.It took awhile before she finally spoke.

“Hey” I heard her called out.
“ Hey” I answered back with a smile.

   It was blurry after then,I remembered us hooking up with each other on the first encounter.

It was like fate wanted us to stick together as she interviewed at my company the next day after.

It was like fate wants her to be in the palm of my hands.How fate wants me to make her suffer.But in the end,I hate how she makes me fall into her touch. It wasn't suppose to be this way.

The first night was a trap,not the other ones. ‘Our constant hook ups is getting out of hand.Maybe we should stop’ I thought to myself as I drove to work.


Yuri’s Pov:
I woke up with the worse headache ever. My head felt like it has been hit by a truck. 
Ignoring the strong pain in my head,I sat on the side of the bed still holding my head.
I slowly tried to open my eyes. I was welcomed by a pink room. 
‘ where am I ?’ I questioned myself. “ Finally you're up ! Here drink this” I heard Kaeun called me as she stood in front of me,passing me a blue pill with water. I took the pill and drank it right away.” You can lie back down ,we still have 2 more hours before work.” Kaeun said casually as she pushed me to lie back down on the bed.
“ Where am I ?” I managed to asked.
“ My house” She answered.
“ Now sleep first, i will wake you up in another 30 minutes.I’ll make us breakfast” she then added before walking out the room.
I simply answered with a short ‘ hmm’ before she left.


      I dozed off soon after only to be woken up by Kaeun 30 minutes later. By then my headache was already relieved. “ Yuri wake up” she gently called out my name.
“ Let’s go down,the food is ready” she shortly added after she saw my eyes fluttering open.
“hmm….” I hummed as I stretched my arms feeling glad that my head is feeling much better.
“Hurry up or we are going to be late for work!!!” Kaeun shouted from the stairs.
“ coming ….!” I shouted back as I got up from the bed. I hurried myself to the toilet to wash my face.

I ran down to the kitchen only to see Kaeun putting the newly prepared omelet on the plates. I chuckled slowly at how cute Kaeun was with the apron she was wearing.
“ Finally ! you’re here. There eat this” she hand out the plate to me. I grabbed the plate and sat down opposite her on the dining table while muttering a ‘thank you’. 

    We were eating silently when she finally broke the silence. “ How is your head ?” she asked. “ Better with the medication you gave me” I answered. We went back to silence until we finished our meal.
“ You look cute with the apron tho” I said as I helped her with the dishes.
I saw her blushed at my random remark.
“ Thanks I guess” she answered while laughing.

“ you should go get ready for work. I don't think we have enough time to go get your clothes from your house so why not you just take what ever you want from the closest."

"Okey boss" i said with a salute before i disappear off the stairs.

I showered quickly and grab some clothes from kaeun's closet.

"Done ?" Kaeun asked form the door.

"yup"i said while looking at the rather short pants.

"Hahahaha ,you look cute"she said while laughing,her eyes performed a cute eye smile.

"It never occured to me that i would be slightly taller"i said

"That's because you took  my old clothes idoit ! "she said while laughing again.

"Really ?" i looked away out of embarrassment. 

"Let me pick out something better for you"Kaeun said while she went in the closet to pick out some clothes for me.

Moments after ,she came back with a pair of longer and better fitting clothes for me.

"Here wear this,you'd look better "she said as she passed me her clothes while laughing again.

"Thanks " i said with a charming smile.

"I'll go and get ready"Kaeun said before she went off to the toilet.

I wore the clothes that kaeun passed me just now before i waited for her at the hall.

A few moments after,Kaeun finally came down all ready for work.

"Ready to go ?" i asked her.She nodded.

"Wait is my car here ?" i finally remembered that my car would probably not be here.

"It is,i drove us home yesterday"she said as she took my car keys from her hand bag."There you go"she said while passing the keys.

With that we went to work together.

 

JESSICA'S POV:

It is already 8 o'clock.She is usually here by 7.30. Where is she ? I was walking back and forth in my office alone. It was weird enough that i'm in early today.

The door suddenly flung opened. I looked at the door hoping that it would be Yuri.But in the end i was wrong,it was one of the managers here.

"You are in early today miss Jung"he said as he entered.

"What is it that you want ?" i asked him trying to sound polite while deep inside i feel like kicking his .

"oh i'm just here to take some files.I'll be gone soon" he said as she took the files on my desks and went out mentioning "have a nice day Miss Jung" which i ignored.

My days is far from a good day.Not with that in the picture .

I looked at my phone,expecting a good morning text or call from Yuri like i usually get every morning.

I was welcomed by an empty home screen. "Aren't you going to text me ?" i thought to myself in anger.

"relax,relax Jessica .......You shall not lose your cool" i encouraged myself while sitting down.

Then my phone suddenly beepped.I rushed my way to get my phone. I pressed the home button and was welcomed by a text message by Tyler.

"Ugh...."i said in frustration as i threw my phone away.

 

YURI'S POV:

I was on the way to work from Kaeun 's house.It was shockly far from the office.I wonder how she can commute such distance early in the morning.

Kaeun was sleeping on the seat next to me.I was driving carefully on the road but i can't help but feel uneasy.

It was already 7.35,far passed my usual time to be in the office.Even though i know that i won't be late to work as we have to be in the office by 8.30.

It was bothering me that Jessica might be waiting for me at the office. I shook off the thought off my mind. 'She won't search for me,right ?' i asked myself

'No Yuri focus on the road.....she won't be searching for you.'i thought to myself.

'She might even be with that lizard face man'I reminded myself bitterly.

While i was focusing on the road ,there was something that bothered me even more.It almost was glaring at me.My phone that was in the holder.

' ,i didn't text her this morning' I suddenly thought to myself.I stopped at a bus stop stand close by.I grabbed my phone and opened it.

'Wait i shouldn't be doing this.She probably have that lizard guy to text her good morning from now on.'I said while putting down my phone.

' I Should just ignore her.'i thought to myself.I put down my phone and drove off.Ignoring the pain from my heart.

'Sorry sica ,but i have to do this to make you realise my worth'I thought to myself while droving off.

 

JESSICA'S POV:

"Kwon Yuri,you seriously not texting me ?" I asked in frustration while looking at my phone screen.

I look at the watch and realised that it was 8.15 and she is still not in the office.'Aish where is she ?' I ruffled my hair in anger again for the umpteen time.

Until i saw her entering her office. I stomped my way into her office.

When i opened the door,i was annoyed by the view of Kaeun and Yuri taking a selfie cheeks close as .

"Kwon Yuri !" i called out.Making my annoyance be known as i crossed my arms.

 

YURI'S POV:

It took a long 1 hour 30 minutes long drive for me to finally reach work from Kaeun's house.We walked in the building side by side,

Ignoring the curious looks we were getting from other collegues.Kaeun accompanied me to my office when she suddenly pulled my left cheek and stick it near her's.

"Smile " she said while i complied before she pressed the button on her phone camera.

   Suddenly the door flung opened and Jessica entered.

"Kwon Yuri !" she called out my name.It was obvious that she was pissed,probably out of jealousy.Not that it coud bring me any good.

"Why ?!"i answered just as loud.

"If you don't mind Kaeun,i would like to talk to Yuri in private"Jessica said looking at Kaeun ,pressing the word 'in private'.

"Ops....sorry Miss Jung didn't notice you there.I'll be taking my leave.Bye Yuri see you on lunch time"Kaeun said before bidding me goodbye.

We were welcomed by an awkward but deadly silence after than.The fact that jessica was glaring at me wasn't helping either.

"What did you want to talk about ?" i asked finally giving up towards the silence.

"Why are you late today ?" she asked ily.

"For your information,i am not late.I was in by the time of 8.20 and we need to be in the office by 8.30.Teachnically,i am not late"I answered just as ily.

"It is still late than your usual time .Why ?" She scowled back. 'she is curious,no wonder she is acting like such a spoilt brat'

"That is none of your business Jessica" i said back.

"It is my business " She said while stomping her feet. 'Such a cute  baby ' i mentally remark but not forgeting to keep my cool.

"Since when Jessica ? Till you can tell me the words i want to hear,my business is none of yours.Now if you have nothing more to say,Please leave" i said while pointing to the door.

"aish " i heard her say on her way out.Not forget to mention the door slamming and feet stompping which probably took everyone's notice.

Not that they truly care.It wasn't their building anyways. 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

"I can't belive she just cast me away like that.This must me that making her change this way" i said in anger.

The old Yuri won't act this way towards me.She never shouted at me like that.How dare that make her change.

I was clouded within my angry thoughts to notice that i was holding my favourite pen that was now broken.

"Aish chincha" i threw that pen away.

"This is all your fault Kwon Yuri !!!" i shouted.

 

YURI'S POV:

I was finally enjoying my peace after Jessica has left when suddenly Kaeun called.

"Did she got mad ?" she asked over the line not giving a chance to say hello.

"How did you know ?" i asked her curiously.'This girl must be a genius 'i mentally stated.

"Of course she would be.She likes you"

"Hahahaha yeah yeah enough with the false hope.Now get back to work" i said over the line.

"Dae boss" she said before hunging up.

When suddenly the telephone intercom mechine lit up.

"This is all your fault Kwon Yuri !!!" i heard Jessica's voice over the line.

'Hahahahaha now the whole building knows she is in a bad mood'

"Sorry Jessica but i have to do this to make you realize your true feelings for me " i said to no one.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the technical issues.Probably something wrong with my PC. 

Sorry that this update took a long time. Please leave comments on your thoughts on Yuri and sica.Please don't forget to upvote and subcribe.

TQ