Chapter 18:Drama?

To love or to not ?

Chapter 18:

 The next day didn’t came as easy as Yuri thought. They were both at work focusing on their own task. It didn't help Yuri’s state of mind when she realised that Jessica was in the meeting alone with that lizard face since 3 hours ago.

‘Aish this is so suffocating’ Yuri said annoyed as she eyed the transparent meeting room. To make things worse, she was just seated a few meter away from the room.

‘She does seems serious’ Yuri thought to herself as she eyed Jessica.

Suddenly while she was watching them, she saw Tyler slowly putting his hands on top of Jessica. Yuri fumed in anger witnessing the act.

‘Get your filthy hands off her you lizard’ Yuri mumbled alone as she gritted her teeth. Jessica removed her hands from his as if she can hear exactly Yuri’s thoughts.

‘Take that you dirty forehead guy’ Yuri mentally cheered in her head.

Soon the meeting was over as she saw them both standing up and getting ready to leave. She saw the man muttering something before pinning Jessica in a corner, somewhere away from the people’s eyes.

 Yuri rose up from her seat as she ran to the meeting room when she saw Jessica on the verge of crying.

“What do you think you are doing?” She shouted as she saw the man rising his left hand. The lizard man stopped looking at her.

“Leave right now before I call the security!” Yuri shouted to the man which the man obeyed unwillingly not forgetting to glare that Yuri.

YURI’S POV:

I was busy comforting Jessica that was still shocked from the lizard’s sudden outburst. I slowly moved her to her office room that was located a floor above mine. She was shaking as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. I was left wondering what was wrong with her when I suddenly got a call from the HQ on an emergency situation at one of our factories.

“Just go” Jessica said with a small smile which I had to comply unwillingly.

 I was left feeling grumpy the whole day because I couldn’t take care of her. Of course I have instructed my workers to keep their eyes on her in case of anything. Either ways, I was still unhappy to leave her alone.

Unfortunately, the problem that occurred at the factory was a similar case as the other one, our equipment was trashed. All the pieces were scattered all over the floor the moment I entered the door.

“It’s beyond repair Miss Kwon” I heard one of my managers informed me.

“Tell the HQ to tighten the security on all of our outlets and factories. I want all of my managers to be there on call if anything happens.”

“I understand Miss Kwon.”

“And bring me all the CCTV recordings. I want all my the supervisors to come to my office tomorrow and review the tape with me”

“Noted Miss Kwon”

I left the place right away to head back to my office to get back to Jessica. I was beyond worried about her condition. I hated seeing her being like this.

As I was driving, I saw a car trailing behind me. I stepped on the gas pedal to lose the car and my suspicion was confirmed as I saw the cars driving faster. I tried my best to lose the cars by driving like a racer. I called Jessica and put her on speaker trying to make sure she was safe.

“Baby where are you?” I asked trying to sound unworried to avoid making her worried.

“At the office why?” She asked curiously.

“Please stay there and take care okey”

“Is there something wrong? You sound scared” I heard the hint of panic in her voice.

“It’s nothing baby. I’m just tired that’s all. Make sure you stay there okey. I’ll be there soon” I said as I hung up the call.

I called my security team shortly after calling Jessica trying my best to save the situation.

“There are 3 black cars following me. I’m on the way to the HQ. I want all of you to secure the HQ right now. I will be entering through the basement. I want all of you prepared for it. Get all of your men on each floor and I want the captain to guard the president personally. I want this to be settled 30 minutes from now. I don’t tell Jessica about our situation. I’ll explain it to her.” I instructed our security company before I called our HQ manager to tell him about the situation.

I was worried beyond words as I drove like a mad man trying to get to where Jessica is.

Jessica’s POV:

I was badly shaken by Tyler’s sudden outburst. His words were still haunting my mind.

‘You don’t know what I’m capable of Jessica. Just watch and see what happens next.’ I read out his text out loud in my mind.

I was scared to say at least. I know that he is a capable man but never did I imagine that he would be dangerous. I regretted knowing him.

 

I tried my best to break up with him but sadly things aren’t going on so well. I’m afraid of what he might do to me. As I was busy with my train of thoughts, my phone ranged and Yuri’s name flashed on the screen.

She sounded worried throughout the whole phone call. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that she was in trouble. She informed me to stay put where I was which I complied. Yuri can be scary sometimes when she is worried.

 Soon after the phone call, the president of the security company that we hired barged in my room, looking worried.

“What brings you here Mr.Moon?”

“There is a situation Miss Jung. I will personally guard you until Miss Kwon reaches here.” He explained.

“Tell me what is going on?”

“I’m sorry Miss Jung but I think it’s best to wait for Miss Kwon to explain it to you”

“Where is she? Is she safe?” My heart dropped as I realised that Yuri might be in danger.

“We got that covered Miss Jung. We will try our best to keep her safe.” Soon his phone rang.

“Dae Miss Kwon. We got it all covered. Our men are all armed.”

I felt my heart beat erratically as I can only hope Yuri would arrive safely.

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV:

Those black cars were still trailing on me as I was slowly reaching the HQ. I was constantly checking the rear mirror to make sure they were falling into my trap. I needed to get those men so that I can know who are plotting these attacks.  I know that it was not the best idea but I know time is running out before our company goes downfall.

I called the president as I was approaching the basement. I saw the cars slowly making their way to join me. I drive into the basement and parked my car at a space far from other cars that I have planned. I saw my men going under cover somewhere around me. The cars were parked a few meters from me. I signalled my men to get ready as I might get shot if I got out of the car.

 

The moment I went out the car, I saw the men from the black car getting ready to attack me. Before he could, I saw all of my men taking the intruders and pushing them on the ground.

‘That was close’ I thought to myself.

“Torture them till you find out who planned this attack” I said as I made my way to Jessica’s office. I was practically running my way there.

I opened the door and was welcomed by the sight of Jessica’s worried face. My sudden barged took her attention as I saw her running towards me and engulfed me in a hug, I noticed her eyes getting teary as she hugged me.

“Don’t be stupid next time. Tell me when you’re in danger. I was so worried.” She said as she hugged me which I hugged her back.

“I was more worried about you instead. Thank god that you’re safe” I said with a smile.

“Yah how can you smile like that in a situation like this? I was so worried I feel like I might die.” I pouted as I heard her say that.

“arraso” I said while pouting.

“Stop being like a baby and tell me the situation now” She scolded me.

“Our factory was attacked similarly to the other factory. Now 80% of our equipment are beyond repair. I think I can cover that part with our insurance. Don’t worry too much about that baby. I will handle this. However, while I was on the way back to you there were some guys following my car. I suspect that they were going to kidnap me. Therefore, I have ordered our security company to guard our company. I was worried that the person behind this was after you.” I explained in a serus tone.

“You could have asked them to take care of those cars instead. They could have shot you on the road” Jessica tried to argue with me.

“I know they wouldn’t because I suspect that this attack was from another company similar to ours so they wouldn’t want to make this a public case. Plus I don’t want to tarnish our company’s name if we choose to settle this outside of our company. We have a reputation to keep Sica. You know that” I reasoned out with me.

“To hell with our reputation when it comes to your safety. I don’t want you to repeat this kind of stupid act. This is an order you understand Kwon” Jessica warned me with a stern look.  I burst out laughing as I heard she said that.

“Yah why are you laughing?” Jessica asked angrily.

“What happened to the uncaring Jessica that I know? How are you and what did you do to her?” I playfully questioned.

“Yah I’m serious about this. I do care okey, I just rarely show it.”

“Hmmm okey. I’ll try my best to not make you worried” I said as I put both of my hands on her cheeks and pinched her cheeks.

“Why are you so cute? I think I might die out of your cuteness” I said as I held her face near mine. I saw a hint of blush on her face as I said that.

“Anyways, what is your plan?” She cleared before trying to change the subject.

“I have asked the boys to torture the intruders until they tell us who plotted the attacks. Then, we figure out how to solve it.” I answered with a serious tone.

“There is no need for that. I know who is behind these attacks.”

“You do? Why didn’t you tell me earlier? Who is it?”

“It’s Tyler.” My blood boiled as I heard his name.

“What does that bastard want?” I asked annoyed.

“I asked for a break up just now and he warned me to see what happen next. He’s a dangerous man. I shouldn’t have even met him. Now everyone is in danger because of me.” Her face fell as she said her last words.

“So how are you going to solve this?” I asked seriously as I look at her face.

“I don’t know” Her face plastered a confused look. My heart felt heavy as I saw her this sad.

“Jessica” I called out her name to make her face me in which she did.

“I won’t let anything happen to you. We’ll get over this okey.” I said sincerely as our eyes met. She smiled as a reply.

 

 

JESSICA’S POV:

 Yuri’s phone suddenly rang as we were busy staring at each other. I saw Yuri frowning as she heard the captain’s information.

“Call all of our employers for an emergency meeting tonight at 9 and I will make my decision by then. I have some things to discuss with Miss Jung for now.” I heard Yuri said before hanging up the phone.

“It’s Tyler. We will hold an emergency meeting in 4 more hours. What should we do?” Yuri said as she looked at me seriously, going into her serious mode.

“I really don’t know” I answer defeated.

“For now, give me all of the files and agreements between you and Tyler. We will start from there” I called my secretary shortly after to send all of the files to Yuri. I had never seen Yuri so serious while working as she was reviewing the agreements. She was frowning from time to time. I felt useless as I sat opposite of her, not knowing what to do.

“Baby can you pass me that file” She said while pointing to a file near me. Her sudden call pulled me back to reality. I quickly passed the file on my left side to her, not wanting to waste more time.

“What is it on your mind? Are you okey?” She said while looking at the files and taking a short glance at me when she asked me if I was okey.

‘I’m far from okey’ I said mentally.

“Jagiya” She said ever so sweetly while flashing a dashing smile as she looked at me.

“Saranghae” That was all that it took for me to know that it will all be alright.

 

Yuri’s POV:

I was nervous as I was waiting for the conference to start. I was fiddling in my seat as I felt cold sweats forming around my body. Jessica seems to notice that as I felt her slowly holding my hands and flashing an assuring smile which I just smiled in return.

Our fingers were interlocked under the table away from the crowd as we were getting ready for the conference. I felt a little giddy as I watched Jessica’s focused side profile.

“Beautiful” I said mindlessly to which took her attention.

“Huh? What is beautiful?” She asked unaware of what I was talking about.

“You” I said with a smile.

“Stop it” She just lightly punched me on my arm as she was blushing.

“Arraso”

Soon, the meeting starts. I managed to deliver a good speech despite having to make a decision in a short amount of time. I was pleasantly shocked to see how well I actually did to find a solution for now.

    However, the problem doesn’t stops there. I know there are more up on Tyler’s sleeves. I ordered the company to tighten the security and found a way to cover for all the damages caused by Tyler by insurance and warranty. Even so, it would still take time to recover from all the lost. We still had orders pending. I had to find a solution on how to cover it all to ensure our business keeps on going.

“Aigoo, seems like I have to stay awake the whole night to solve this” I said as I stretched my aching back as I went into my office and sat on my chair.

 “Let’s take a break” Jessica said as she sat on my table.

“It’s okey. I’m not tried” I said while yawning.

“Stop being so stubborn. I know you are tired. Plus the plan that you made would cover for us this whole month. Take a break at least for a week. There is a place that I would like to bring you.” Jessica tried to convince me.

“Really? Where?” I said as I continued my work.

“I want to surprise you” She said while plotting her face on her hands.

“Where is Jessica and what did you do her?” I said playfully taken aback seeing this side of her.

“Please just for a week. Come with me” She pouted cutely.

“You are not kidnapping me right?” I said playfully.

“I might if you don’t say yes”

“Fine I’ll come with only because you look too cute right now” I said while pinching her cheeks.

“Then let’s go” she said while pulling me from my seat.

“You mean right now? We should stop by my house to pack my things first” I suggested.

“Let’s just buy things on the way. Let’s enjoy being rich before we go broke.” She said pulling me to the parking lot.

“I like your idea princess” I said while willingly got drag with her to the unknown.

_______________________________________________________________________

I'm back.....Did you guys missed me? I'll try to update as soon as I can. This chapter is by far the sweetest chapter ever yall. The drama is starting;) Please leave as many comments possible. Don't forget to subcribe and upvote. Love you all. I'll try to update soon.