Chapter 22: Gone

To love or to not ?

Chapter 22:


Yuri’s POV:
“Is the problem solved?” I asked as I entered the office. The past few days have been hazy. I haven’t gotten any sleep trying to solve the issue we are being faced. 

“No Miss Kwon. There has been another attack on our equipment.”
“I thought we have already add more security on our sites.”
“There were still break inns. I suspect that one of our workers are corrupted.”
“I think so too. From now on, we will not reveal anything to anyone except the two of us. We need to catch the leak in our company. I want you to settle the warranty part on the newest site. I want you to tighten security that no one knows about.”
“Okay Miss Kwon on it!”
I head straight to my office and sat down at my chair. I was starting to get headache with all the problems arising. I feel like shooting that bastard but I know the laws. ‘Keep calm and keep working’ I thought to myself.  I heard a knock on the door.
“Come in” I said and I saw Jessica walking in. I automatically smiled. ‘This woman makes my day no matter what’ I thought to myself.
“Hey Baby. What are you doing here?” I asked.
“Is it wrong to swing by?”
“Not at all. I am busy though. There have been another attack on the site again. At this point we need to shut down the rest.”
“I give you full power to command whatever you think is necessary.”
“Thank you for trusting me” I said as I kissed her once she sat on my lap.
“You look awful. Have you been sleeping at all?” She asked looking worried.
“I slept for 3 hours at least for 5 days”
“You should rest and take the day off.”
“No it’s okay. I can manage.”
“This is an order Kwon”
“But there is so much work to do”
“No butts. You need to rest. That brain of yours would work better with sleep. Now get up. We are going home. I’ll drive.”
“Aye aye captain. For the record, you are so y when you command me like that.” Jessica just rolled her eyes at me in return. As promised, Jessica drove me home and when she said home she meant her house obviously. 
“Sleep” She commanded me to sleep as she help me settle in her bed. Yes you heard it right, her bed. She have gotten so much more open ever since that talk we had and I liked this version of her.
“Sleep with me” I said in my cute voice.
“What are you? A baby?” She scoffed.
“Yes I am your baby”
“I am not a e Kwon”
“You seriously had to ruin the mood. Now I can never call you baby.” I said sulking.
“Stop being a baby. I’ll join you” She said as she pulled the covers and let herself in.
“Yey…” I celebrated my win as I stretch my arms for her to sleep on my chest which she did.
“I love you” She said as we both were on the way to dreamland.
“I love you too.” Then, I out.
The moment I woke up, Jessica was nowhere in sight. I searched around the house to find her but still no signs of her. I panicked and tried calling her on the phone. It was directed straight to the voicemail. I saw a note next to the nightstand. 
‘Don’t look for me’
I rushed to the office in case she might be there. The moment I reached there the security held me back.
“You cannot enter this premise anymore Miss Kwon. You have been fired.”
“Wait what?! By whom?”
“Mr Jung and Miss Jung. Please step outside of this building.” I was frustrated. I ran out of the building and called for Kaeun.
“Where are you? What is going on?”
“I’m at a café nearby the office. Just two blocks away. Let’s talk” She said over the line.
“I’m on my way” I said as I speed my way to the café she told me about.
“Hey tell me what is going on.” I pulled a chair to sit on opposite of Kaeun.
“Miss Jung’s father came by today and ordered many alterations. Tyler was there next to him.”
“Where is Jessica?”
“No one seen her with them. I’m worried for the both of you.”
“’ I am too. I was fired so drastically. Something is wrong here. Jessica is missing and she won’t answer the phone.”
“Yuri you should be careful. Both of them are dangerous. I heard of plans on joining both Tyler’s company and our company. I even heard of marriage plans.”
“Thank for the information. I got to go.” I rushed off.
“Yuri wait! Be careful and if you ever need me just call.” 
“Okay will do”
I called Yoona on the phone. 
“Hey Yoon, I need your help again.”
“Sure whatever you need.”
“Please track down Jessica’s phone for me.”
“Why? What happened?”
“I slept and she went missing. I also have been fired.”
“Okay I’m on it. You should come stay with me. They might be on the hunt for you right now.”
“Yeah I’m on the way to your house”

At Yoona’s house:
“You okay pal?”
“Yeah I am. Tell me where she is”
“According to the GPS she is at a house in Seoul.”
“Let me guess, her father’s”
“Yes according to the GPS. However, they can leave the phone there and bring her somewhere else.”
“I’m heading there.”
“I’m coming with you.”
“No it’s dangerous.”
“Adds more reason why I should come with you. Brothers stay together. Just like old times pal, I have your back you have mine.”
“You still got the guns?”
“ hell yeah I do. It’s at the basement.”
“Suit up bro because we are going on a field trip. Call up the gang and some back up too because it’s going to be one hell of a party.”
“On it”