Chapter 5: Takes Two to Tango

To love or to not ?

Chapter 5: Takes two to tango

YURI’S POV:

     It has been 2 days since the day I saw Jessica with that unknown man. I  have been trying my best to get that certain curiosity out of my head. I also have been trying my best to keep her off my mind,which is impossible.The pain is overwhelming every time I think of her. I have been avoiding her since then.Only seeing her on work base and nothing more then that. The moment she starts talking about anything personal I’ll just walk off and say that I have something important to do. I’ m mad at her and I’m making it obvious because the very thought of her seeing my love as a show is making my heart ache. I’m sure by now she must already know that I saw her with that unknown man and I’m mad about it.

    My love for her knows no time,no doubt,no boundaries. A love that is  so sincere that It’s hard to accept that this very heart of mine is just a show to her. But still this sincere heart knows no stop,no giving up.As stupid as it might sound. I don’t think this love will ever die. My heart is slowly dying everyday, how can she not understand the severity of it ? This uncertainty of where I stand was making me furious. I’m losing my mind literally and the sight of me struggling is a show for her. The sight of my heart slowly dying,a joke to her.
As much as I try to deny it,I don’t think we could ever be a real couple.Not with the rate that we’re going. But still this stupid heart of mine is telling me not to stop. Not to give up just yet.

 
      As I was deep in my thoughts, it was finally lunch time. I head down to the cafeteria  to eat,ignoring the  stares I was getting everyone there. I rarely came here as I always had my lunch outside with Jessica. While I was walking ,  I suddenly saw  Kaeun waving at me ,asking me to join her. I gave her a simple nod as I took my tray and  joined her at her table.

 

 

JESSICA ‘S POV:

    It has been 2 days since Yuri have been avoiding me. She was obviously mad about something. I’m still wondering what. Her being angry that me was making me angry for no reason. She wasn't answering my call nor texts. I wonder if she was mad about me going to see Tyler. As I was stuck deep within my thoughts,my phone suddenly beeped. I got a text from Tyler. A guy I just met the other day at a club in LA. He is a well known business man. We kicked if off at the club the other day and her asked for my number,obviously interested in me. Not that I can actually avoid it. I am too interested in him. He seems fitting with me.

From:Tyler
 Hey babe,you free tonight?

To:Tyler
Yeah why ?

From:Tyler
I want to take you out tonight. Get ready by 8 

To:Tyler
Ok 


      
      It was lunch time and I had no one to eat with and it has been 3 days since I last ate lunch with Yuri. Not having her around is really annoying,making me feel more lonely than I usually am. I decided to walk around the cafeteria. While I was walking I suddenly heard some of the workers talking.
“ Hey ,who are you bringing to tonight's party ?” ‘ ,I forgot that there is the annual company’s party tonight.’

    I continued walking until I suddenly saw Yuri eating while chatting with that new girl that I saw entered her office  the other day. I tried texting Yuri to ask her to meet me outside of the office. The moment she got my text,I saw her face changed into a gloomy one while she texted something back. ‘ I’m busy right now’ Yuri texted back. It was so damn obvious that she wasn't busy at all. After she sent that text she went back on chatting happily with that girl. ‘ Just you wait Kwon Yuri,it takes two to tango’ Jessica thought to herself as she walk up to Yuri’s table.
“ You must be very busy Yuri “ I said. Trying to hint as much sarcasm I cam within my tone.
I saw the girl look up to me before bowing. “ and you must be Kaeun right ?” I asked the girl while looking at her. “ Dae Miss Jung” she said. “ Kaeun if you don’t mind I’m taking Yuri with me for while” I asked Kaeun before I went to whisper into Yuri’s ear. “ I’m sure you wouldn't want me to fire her right ? You better come with me now” I said with a tone of authority. “ I don’t mind miss Jung. Go ahead” I heard Kaeun said as Yuri stood up and pulled me outside of the building. She led me into her before locking the car.


“ What do you want ?” Yuri asked harshly.
“ Easy,I want you to tell what is your problem with me. I know that you’re angry with me and you’re making it obvious” I answered back just as harsh.
“ Why do you even care Jessica ,there are many out there who is angry at you but you don’t seem to mind them but why do you care when it comes to me ?” Yuri said while looking at Jessica.
“ I just care okey.I’m annoyed by your treatment towards me and I’m afraid that it might disturb our work” Jessica said.
“ Bull crap jessica,I’m doing my work well despite my anger towards you.Until you can give me the answer that I want,don’t even try to talk to me other than work” Yuri said sharply before exiting the car ,leaving Jessica alone in the car. 


YURI ‘S POV:

 “ I just care okey.I’m annoyed by your treatment towards me and I’m afraid that it might disturb our work” Jessica said with hint of confusion in her eyes.  That was the biggest bullcrap I have ever heard. How can I understand something that she doesn’t ? Even she herself is in denial of her own feelings. How am I supposed to expect her to make it all clear for me when she herself don’t know ? I really had enough with all this talking. We won't go anywhere anyways. 
“ Bull crap jessica,I’m doing my work well despite my anger towards you.Until you can give me the answer that I want,don’t even try to talk to me other than work” I said sharply before exiting the car ,leaving Jessica alone in the car. I really was getting tired of all of this. At that time all that I want to do is to walk away from this  crap.
 

     I walk back into the cafeteria where I see Kaeun still eating at our table.  
“ Hey sorry about just now” I apologised.
“ It’s okey” I saw her answered while playing with her food,looking bothered by something.
“ Is something wrong ?” I asked her. She somehow seems off after I went off with Jessica just now.
“ umm…..Yuri-shi, do you have a date for tonight’s party ?” She asked shyly. I let out a short laugh before answering her. It was funny how nervous she was while asking me that.
“ No why ?” I answered after my short laugh. She look at me for a while before asking me.
“ Would you like to be my date for the party tonight ?” she said with a single breath.
“ Sure why not,I’ll be glad to “  I answered her with a genuine smile. 


    Truthfully I was relieved over the fact that I don’t have to think about my date for the party. Now that I have a date for tonight ,I can look forward on tonight. I wonder how epic Jessica’s face would be the moment she see me going with another woman other than her.
The idea of giving Jessica a taste of her own medicine was making me excited.