Ready?

Apocalypto

We were running maybe for about five minutes already and we were falling behind. Almost out of breath already from sprinting. The zombies from the North already caught up to us.

"Faster!" I yelled, I ran and made a left turn then found more than 10 zombies out in the North side. Key said freakin North. Time flew I guess. 20 at least and we can't turn back now since we're surrounded. Jonghyun and Onew caught up with me.

"What now?"Onew asked panting with each breath. I started looking around and on the wall I saw something that would definetly help us. The fire alarm. The zombies can't see us, but they can smell and hear us. Hearing is more of a dominant sense than smell. The fire alarm rings out in the main entrance. Maybe all of these walking corpses will get over there where the noise starts. 

I ran over and pulled it down. Showers came through the cieling and started spreading. The alarm was ringing loud like crazy. 

"We still can't go, it still blocked."Jonghyun noticed.

"I know. We go through the airvents."I said and opened up the vent visor. I crawled in first, then Jonghyun, then Onew. I was crawling on my knees and elbows, realizing a small tiny situation. I sighed.

"Jonghyun I swear if your staring at my then just look down and crawl."I said looking back at him. He started blushing and Onew started chuckling. Now back to this situation, I had three choices. Go left, right, or straight on. The vents started shaking, we were too heavy for it to stand. 

"Spread out!"I yelled. I crawled right, Jonghyun crawled straight, and Onew crawled left. The shaking began to slowly calm down. 

"That was a close one."I mumbled then spoke too soon. 

Onew.

He fell back, now dangling on his ankles. The airvents broke. I was wrong. It wasn't our weight tampering with the vents, but the water from the showers...

"Onew!"I yelled and grabbed him. He was screaming in pain and terrified death. If I didn't catch him sooner then he would of fell down in a pit filled with the walkers. 

"Jonghyun help me!"I yelled and once I finished my sentence I felt two arms wrap around my waist. 

"Pull me up! Pull me up!"Onew kept yelling over and over in a huge panic. His screams were also like bloody murder, was he hurt? 

"Jonghyun we pull together."I said and saw in the corner of my eye, him nodding.

"3...2....1....PULL!"I yelled and we managed to get Onew out. 

"Come on..."I said pulling him up in a more stable area of this vent. There was something on my hands, moist and liquidy. I looked it onto the light and realized it matched all the crap that was on my shirt.

Blood.

Onew was still screaming in pain holding onto his ankle.

"Oh God."I said. I looked down realizing we were on the first floor of the garage.

"I'm so sorry Onew. We need to go. We're already close."I said. Jonghyun handed me his gun.

"Here. Take it."He said. He was pushing Onew up the vents while I stayed behind them. In time I looked down again and smiled. We were right on top of the 2nd floor of the garage and I saw the Jeep literally on top of it. One problem. No sign of Minho, Taemin, or Key and I'm about 50 to 70 feet away from the ground.