Trouble Rises

Apocalypto

"Stryker we would have to move sometime..."Key said looking out.

"I know but..." Then a zombie started pounding on the window. My window. I screamed realizing I had a scream of a girl. It was swiping blood all over.

"Oh God Key. Drive!"I yelled, but once he the headlights it got worse. Zombies everywhere, blocking the streets and even if we tried to run over them, they would end up running over us. Key turned off the headlights immediately.

"Get down and crawl over to the trunk, tell me if there are any at the back. I might be able to reverse and go through the woods. I nodded and started crawling. When I was halfway through the trunk Minho took me under the shoulders and helped me get through, 

"Thanks, Now. You may not have a flashlight with you? Do you?"I asked. Taemin got up.

"I have a cell phone flashlight if that would help."Taemin said and handed me his Iphone 4S. I lit the flashlight, but the light just reflected back from the glass window.

"No use."I said.

"What if we open up the window?"Key suggested.

"The light may not appear as well distance wise,"Minho said.

"What if I stick my arm out?"I asked. The three looked back at me in silence.

"No."Taemin said.

"Why?"

"Its too risky. You can get bit, scratched, and when you do its game over."He said. Taemin does have a point and I appreciate how he cares for me. I was about to say fine until Minho spoke up.

"Unless we cover her up, at least her arm and hand."He said.

"What do you mean?"I asked. With no word spoken to me he took off his shirt and he was shirtless right in front of me. Taemin did the same.

"Oh what the hell!?"I said. Minho took his shirt and wrapped it around my arm, and Taemin's shirt covered it up, having about four layers of clothig on my arm and two layers on my hand.

"That arm should be zombie proof right now. Still ready?"Minho asked. I nodded. Taemin was already opening the window and once he did I slowly spread out my arm and showed the light. I smiled as it looked pretty clear. I looked back at Taemin, Key and Minho.

"All clear."I said, but before I put my arm back in, three zombies grabbed my arm and pulled my back.

"Stryker!"Taemin said and tried to pull me back. I was also trying to fight em off. Taemin grabbed me from the waist and Minho grabbed me from the shoulders.

"Help me!!"I squealed as I felt the first layer of Taemins shirt pull off. They were scratching and scratching desperate for my flesh. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh God please help me!"As more zombies were coming up.